`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Retail Markdowns

Saturday Retail Markdowns
While I wait for Topps Chrome to arrive...

Went to Wal Mart and Toy R Us for markdowns early this morning. Pretty happy with the results for the price.

Wal Mart had a retail box of 2010 Bowman Chrome for around $35 and one 2011 Update blaster; Toys r Us = one 2011 Update blaster

Anything interesting noted below. Also have the Wal Mart base. I haven't decided what to do with some of it but I am always entertaining offers if anyone is interested.

2010 Bowman Chrome of note

Auto: Adeinis Hechavarria Smile

Purple Refractor: Taylor Green 345/899

USA:
Almora; Wolters; Ragira; Littlewood; Starling Smile; Montgomery; Sands; Clark; Stoneburner (Love his name); Shelby Miller; Peguero; Villar; Salvador Perez

Rookies; Craig; Storen; Butera; Wilson Ramos; Strasburg Smile!; Carson; Mejia

Topps 100: Todd Frazier

Base Refractors: Romero; Jurrjens

Base stars and semi-stars: Cano; Pujols; A-Rod; Tulo; Wright; Mauer; McCutchen

2011 Updates

Patches: Molitor (Brewers); David Price (Devil Rays)

Kimball Champions: Granderson; Verlander; Hosmer; Carter (Expos); Dawson (Cubs); Cliff Lee (Phillies)

Rookies: Goldschmidt (Wal Mart Blue); Torres; Moskos; Tosoni; Chatwood x2; Chisenhall (base and Cognac); Presley; Duffy; Ezequiel Cabrera; Dee Gordon; Collmenter x2; J.D. Martinez; Hand; Dirks; Campana; Guerra; Gearrin; MoustakasBig Grin; Forsythe; Crow (Cognac); Eppley (Gold 1451/2011)

Cognac: Wade Davis; Xavier Paul; Felix Hernandez

Silver Diamond: Steve Pearce; Willie Harris; Trevor Bell; Koyie Hill

Hope Diamond: Napoli 60/60 (Angels); Cliff Lee 38/60 (Rangers)Cool

Gold: Crawford 1605/2011

Topps Town: Beltran; Ellsbury

Diamond Duos: Gonzalez/Bautista; Pineda/Britton; Posey/McCann

Topps 60: Sisler x 2; Snider x 2
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

RE: Saturday Retail Markdowns
Aren't the Canary 1/1? You got 3 out of 2 blasters?
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(08-11-2012, 03:31 PM)acevanquish Wrote: Aren't the Canary 1/1? You got 3 out of 2 blasters?

Whoops. That should be cognac. I should be so lucky.
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)

getting two hopes out of retail is still good; I just bought two and get get any
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

check out what my 3 update blasters got me, and tyhey were 12 bucks each!!![Image: updatelot.jpg]

(08-13-2012, 10:15 AM)johnnysbench Wrote: check out what my 3 update blasters got me, and tyhey were 12 bucks each!!![Image: updatelot.jpg]
Those were great! But those patches are very popular on ebay.

Yep, they were blasters, My patches were Sanberg pineda and Perry....they r in my store right now...