`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading up to 4-1 in your favor if you have what I need

Trading up to 4-1 in your favor if you have what I need
I am wanting out of modern with the exception of my Texas Rangers base PC and Tyrell Jenkins PC. So I am trading in your favor for anything vintage. Some stuff will be up to 4 times in your favor. Can't beat that.

Here's how it works.

I am looking for anything prior to 1964 and would also trade for stars and semistars from 1965-1970. Not really interested in anything after 1970. I am mainly looking 1958 Topps as I am building the set.

I will trade 4 to 1 on anything base that isn't an SP or RC. That means any base you want out of my ORG, I will trade to you at 4x BV for any vintage you have. My base are broken into sets by year (example, 2008 SP Authentic, 2010 Bowman Platinum, etc.)

I will trade 2 to 1 on any SPs, RCs or inserts in my ORG that you're interested in. That means anything that is a RC, SP or inserts will go 2 to 1 in your favor for anything vintage.

I will trade all of my non-HOFer Gud at 1-1 for anything vintage.

RE: Trading up to 4-1 in your favor if you have what I need
I have Jenkins blue auto from 2012 platinum if interested. Its a redemption and I have not redeemed it yet. Send an open offer or a pm if you want to trade for it.
[Image: braunsig.png]