`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Case of 2012 Finest (Scans)

RE: 1 Case of 2012 Finest (Scans)
I'm interested in the Stanton Game Changers. Nice break! (That Yu made it). Thanks for sharing.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(08-12-2012, 01:31 PM)iamralpho Wrote: I do not do team lots guys, so theres no need to ask. I sell all my base/inserts together, I dont split them up.
Welllll you should have been more specific then. You posted that everything was available except a few specific cards.....which is why I asked....but apparently there is no need to ask. I guess I'll just pick em up on eBay then..

(08-13-2012, 04:12 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Welllll you should have been more specific then. You posted that everything was available except a few specific cards.....which is why I asked....but apparently there is no need to ask. I guess I'll just pick em up on eBay then..
Sad Awwww dont be angry, I guess I am new here and people dont know me or what I do??

Sad Sad Sad sorry to upset you, enjoy ebay
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(08-14-2012, 04:22 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Sad Awwww dont be angry, I guess I am new here and people dont know me or what I do??

Sad Sad Sad sorry to upset you, enjoy ebay
I'm not angry at all, you're the one making yourself look bad. Next time I'll take a course in mind reading before I approach you for a deal....which probably won't happen anyway.

If one of you guys take this argument further. Can the next post end in,....

BAZINGA!

Just saying
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(08-15-2012, 03:22 PM)stera8 Wrote: If one of you guys take this argument further. Can the next post end in,....

BAZINGA!

Just saying
Haha, not trying to start an argument.....I guess because I'm the one that doesn't know what "he does", I'm at fault. I'll be mature and apologize to iamralpho for not knowing how he deals. My bad bro.

(08-15-2012, 03:37 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Haha, not trying to start an argument.....I guess because I'm the one that doesn't know what "he does", I'm at fault. I'll be mature and apologize to iamralpho for not knowing how he deals. My bad bro.
Good I accept your apology. I mean after almost 700 deals and I dunno how many threads, people should know what I collect/do. All the big traders here I know their tendencies.

Its cool though, I know I hurt your feelings and that makes me Sad, I will make sure I contact you DIRECTLY with my next break.

I mean I should change what I've been doing the past few years to cater to you considering I dont wanna make myself look bad, I dont want people to not trade with me Sad Sad Sad, maybe after 700 trades they'll stop

Sad
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

sorry!

Shake 'em, gentlemen ... this p--sing contest is over.

(08-15-2012, 04:45 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Shake 'em, gentlemen ... this p--sing contest is over.
My thread, I can piss where I want, plus its a form of bumping.

Thanks for the input though.

sorry!

(08-15-2012, 05:26 PM)iamralpho Wrote: My thread, I can piss where I want, plus its a form of bumping.

Thanks for the input though.
I just wanted to quote that movie with Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg and Michael Keaton, "The Other Guys" or something like that.

But, probably better to shake 'em at this point, as you made yours.