`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Tyrann Mathieu

OT: Tyrann Mathieu
Anyone know what happened? He was in the heismann talks last year and superstar returning for LSU, but now he is cut? I heard he brotebow team rule, but that bad to cut him?
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

RE: OT: Tyler Matthieu
Just a guess but I assume its another failed drug test. One can only speculate though till the actual reason comes out.

First off, I hate to do it, but his name is Tyrann Mathieu.

Second, I'm not sure what he did but it must've been a serious offense. The reason I say that is because it'd have to be to kick a player of his caliber off of the team completely. He was a heisman trophy finalist last year and played a HUGE role in helping LSU get to the BCS title game last season. Hopefully someone gives him another shot whether it be a FCS team where he'd be eligible this season or a new FBS team next season.

Drugs are bad, ummm kay.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(08-10-2012, 08:23 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: First off, I hate to do it, but his name is Tyrann Mathieu.

Second, I'm not sure what he did but it must've been a serious offense. The reason I say that is because it'd have to be to kick a player of his caliber off of the team completely. He was a heisman trophy finalist last year and played a HUGE role in helping LSU get to the BCS title game last season. Hopefully someone gives him another shot whether it be a FCS team where he'd be eligible this season or a new FBS team next season.
Lol sorry wasent paying attention autocorrect must of changed it or I just put tyler...
(08-10-2012, 08:18 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Just a guess but I assume its another failed drug test. One can only speculate though till the actual reason comes out.
I honestly had no idea he failed one before. I don't pay much attention to college football besides the noles, but it caught my attention when a player of his caliber gets caught.
(08-10-2012, 08:32 PM)ugameck Wrote: Drugs are bad, ummm kay.
Did it come out that it was drug related?
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]