`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 opened packs of '12 Finest $10 dlv'd

RE: 2 opened packs of '12 Finest $10 dlv'd
Individual packs of Finest are not to be sold. The LCS owner could be breaking the law doing so. Most likely these packs are searched and you are being hosed.

I noticed that on the back of the pack when I was looking for the odds. I know he doesn't search. He'll even open a new box for me if there are only 2 or 3 packs left even if I only want 1 or 2.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(08-14-2012, 06:55 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: Individual packs of Finest are not to be sold. The LCS owner could be breaking the law doing so. Most likely these packs are searched and you are being hosed.
It is possible the LCS owner could be violating an agreement he has with Topps and at worst, could be in danger of losing his ability to sell some or all Topps products if they REALLY got mad. But he is most definitely not breaking any laws.

(08-14-2012, 09:47 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: It is possible the LCS owner could be violating an agreement he has with Topps and at worst, could be in danger of losing his ability to sell some or all Topps products if they REALLY got mad. But he is most definitely not breaking any laws.
I looked at it as individual cards certainly don't have a bar code, upc, or msrp, but they sure sell (try) a lot of those. It would be hard to find a LCS that doesn't. As long as they claim their taxes... Same thing with balls and other items. I can buy a little league ball at wal mart for a few bucks, but put a major league stamp and some ink on it and suddenly he's allowed to ask hundreds for it. But I understand what you mean about topps agreements.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I don't even know if they have such agreements, I just meant I know it isn't illegal to sell the individual packs. And your sig cracks me up every time.