`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One 2012 Jumbo Box of Topps

One 2012 Jumbo Box of Topps
I got to say, I'm not a fan of this year's base Topps. Outside of the minis, I don't really think the inserts are great. And if I was a Badger and Packers fan I'd be pleased with the hits. Since I'm not, I'm not.

Autos - Nick Toon, New Orleans Saints

Jerel Worthy - Green Bay Packers

Rookie Patch - Brock Osweiler plain orange.

The nicest thing here is a Black (numbered to 57) Von Miller.

Not happy at all.

RE: One 2012 Jumbo Box of Topps
Nice black
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Which Toon auto is it? I'd be interested if it's not the Prolific Playmaker one.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-09-2012, 07:24 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice black
As an added bonus for those who care about such things, its numbered 1/57.
(08-09-2012, 07:34 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Which Toon auto is it? I'd be interested if it's not the Prolific Playmaker one.
It is the Prolific Playmaker one - in fact, I got the exact same two autographs as englandhousehold. Lame looking, aren't they?

Add in the Dan McGuire (excuse me, Brock Osweiler) one color rookie patch and at least I got a really cool looking 1965 mini Joe Namath reprint.

A bit of closer examination has revealed that I received a Cody Fleener short print (was easy to tell due to having both versions in the box). The camo was Adrian Wilson and pink was Tommy Streeter.

Maybe getting a rookie short print makes things a little better since they are only listed as 1 in 68 packs. Of course, I bought one of those 9.99 value packs and got the Michael Floyd short print.