`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 and 2011 Score Blasters

2012 and 2011 Score Blasters
I picked up a pair of discounted 2011 Score Blasters and a pair of 2012 Score blaters. Oddly, both of the 2011 Score Blasters had a lot of repeats in inserts and one really wasn't very good (A Goldzone was the best thing in there). One of the cards which both blasters had was the Andy Dalton Hot Rookies so at least that is that. One had a Dallas Clark Complete Players Red Zone - unnumbered but my understanding is that there were still only 20 of those.

As far as the 2012 Score Blasters - one was pretty bad. In fact, it seemed that some one had already opened some of the packs (if you did and you read this, you missed the Andrew Luck Rookie Card and some Gold Zone Card and a couple of Scorecards including an Andy Dalton).

The other I was very happy with - a Goldzone, a pair of Scorecards, a Michael Vick insert, and in the very last pack something really nice:

A Fred Jackson Autograph Card. Since I was born in Iowa I am glad to add this to my "players with Iowa ties" P.C. based upon him being the second famous Coe College graduate in Buffalo Bills history

RE: 2012 and 2011 Score Blasters
nICE JACKSON AUTO
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

jackson doesnt sign a lot of stuff, so getting his auto is pretty awesome and rare...congrats man
Bucket: http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q490...ynyuk1992/
Collect: Giants( Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul, David Wilson, ANY autos), Marcell Dareus, Anything that catches my eye.

Sweet Jackson! I love "If you did and you read this, you missed the Andrew Luck Card and some Gold Zone Card and a couple of Scorecards including an Andy Dalton." Made me chuckle