`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling/Trading

RE: Selling/Trading
(08-06-2012, 11:31 PM)charps Wrote: LOL ! I think you guys might have a good up and coming WR in Doug Baldwin. He showed some potential last year. Not sure about the T.O. move though
haha dont even get me started.. the one plus is that pete doesnt put up with any BS and its a low risk situation.

I mean TO plays well and doesnt disrupt the team we end up getting a steal on his low contract..

TO doesnt perform or acts up we cut his a** with virtually no hit to our cap.

Plus TO needs us alot more then we need him at this point, hopefully he will realize that and keep things in order.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(08-07-2012, 12:08 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: haha dont even get me started.. the one plus is that pete doesnt put up with any BS and its a low risk situation.

I mean TO plays well and doesnt disrupt the team we end up getting a steal on his low contract..

TO doesnt perform or acts up we cut his a** with virtually no hit to our cap.

Plus TO needs us alot more then we need him at this point, hopefully he will realize that and keep things in order.
True. He seems to give guys a 2nd chance (mike williams) and they seem to do the most with it.
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

Got a couple of transactions in the books and doing a post office run tomorrow, lets get some more in the books.

Added some more and will be adding every day. Commons, base, rookies, and inserts.

Got any Bears Autos or GU?

Any Brent Celek or Dominique ROdgers-Cromartie cards?

(08-08-2012, 11:49 AM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Got any Bears Autos or GU?
I have a 2012 Bowman Matt Forte inside the numbers relic and a 2007 garret wolfe sign of the times auto
(08-08-2012, 12:03 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Any Brent Celek or Dominique ROdgers-Cromartie cards?
Nothing fancy, mostly base of these two players

Check me for the Forte then