`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need help with 1 card for a true master set

RE: Need help with 1 card for a true master set
(08-10-2012, 11:16 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I thought that was a set I was doing, but I guess not. Happy hunting!
Wish I knew... I just sold a complete base set 37 die cuts, 7 chain reactions, and 6 staremasters and 2 Precious metals in one lot on the other site.

I still have some doubles... what do you need?

Why not go for it as well... it is a great set and you can find most of the cards Sans the Precious metals which take some digging

Come on all, no one has this one little card :-)

You know how when you have a million unfinished projects, one more project may make you just give up...I'm not doing that one, but it is one of my favorite..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-13-2012, 07:28 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You know how when you have a million unfinished projects, one more project may make you just give up...I'm not doing that one, but it is one of my favorite..
I know this all too well. I have three master sets I am going for and won't even start another. I was going to go for the 2012 chrome master set but quickly shelved that idea. As for this set... One little card and I will feel like I climbed a mountain :-)

Still looking all...

Still looking

for the love of GOD, someone has to have this card... anyone?

To the top. Anyone. Still need this flipping card Man there were 3000 of them made someone has to have one :-)

I do not own it. SOrry man...just went through a couple thousand kordell cards for ya

(09-17-2012, 11:41 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I do not own it. SOrry man...just went through a couple thousand kordell cards for ya
I appreciate the effort Chad.. Just don't get it man.. 3000 of them and can't even find one... I'll get it at some point but frustrating :-)