`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMAZING 130 CARD LCS "IN PERSON AUTO" LOT

AMAZING 130 CARD LCS "IN PERSON AUTO" LOT
i was at the lcs when one of the older regulars (about 65 years old) came in and told the owner he was retiring to florida and was selling all of his collections. he proceeded to bring in 12 boxes with 160 cards in each. all auto's the he had gotten in person at shows over the last 30 years with a few "from pack autos" thrown in. after the owner bought the set he let me look through and i picked out these 130 cards. i know that they could be fake but if they are the old guy is either an incredible liar or an amazing forger.

i not looking to trade or sell any of them but i won't ever say never. if you are interested in something pm me with a price or post a scan of the card you want to give up. but as i said i'm not really looking to get rid of any of them. why would i want to, look at them, THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!

[Image: Scan-5.jpg][Image: Scan_2.jpg][Image: Scan-6.jpg][Image: Scan_3.jpg][Image: Scan_4.jpg][Image: Scan_5.jpg][Image: Scan_6.jpg][Image: Scan_7.jpg][Image: Scan_8.jpg][Image: Scan_9.jpg]

[Image: Scan_10.jpg][Image: Scan_11.jpg][Image: Scan_12.jpg][Image: Scan_13.jpg][Image: Scan_14.jpg][Image: Scan_15.jpg][Image: Scan_16.jpg][Image: Scan_17.jpg][Image: Scan_18.jpg][Image: Scan_19.jpg]
[Image: Scan_20.jpg][Image: Scan_21.jpg][Image: Scan-8.jpg]
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: AMAZING 130 CARD LCS "IN PERSON AUTO" LOT
Wow...sweet stuff

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

You realize some of these are pack pulled. Like the Kirk Gibson. I really need his auto for my project too. Would you consider moving that one? Also is the shop owner selling any? I have a list of IP autos I have to get so this may be a cheaper way and help him recoupe our funds.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Great stuff!

Are you going to consider having any authenticated?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

This is just incredible, thank you for sharing! I realize you're in no hurry to move any, but I realy like the Curt Flood. Please PM me if you'd be willing to work something out.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(08-08-2012, 12:19 PM)p18mann Wrote: Wow...sweet stuff
Thanks I am really happy with them.
(08-08-2012, 12:28 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: You realize some of these are pack pulled. Like the Kirk Gibson. I really need his auto for my project too. Would you consider moving that one? Also is the shop owner selling any? I have a list of IP autos I have to get so this may be a cheaper way and help him recoupe our funds.
Yes, a few of them are pack pulled, the boggs, both gibsons (Kirk and bob), the Martin, etc..........
I think I have another Kirk so I can probably move that one. I just have to find my other first.
I will have to check and see if my lcs owner has any left. This actually happened about 9 or 10 days ago. It was 2 days before he left for the national. I didn't have the money to pay right away so he held them for me until he got back. He got back yesterday and I ran in to pick them up. I'll go by tomorrow and see what he has left.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

I'm interested in buying the Hank Aaron. Pm me.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(08-08-2012, 12:48 PM)iconms Wrote: Great stuff!

Are you going to consider having any authenticated?
Yes, I think a couple of the older guys that have passed on I'll send in first because they will be the ones that will hold the most value if they are authentic. Probably the unitis, flood, stram, Payton, etc........
(08-08-2012, 12:53 PM)rpspenner Wrote: This is just incredible, thank you for sharing! I realize you're in no hurry to move any, but I realy like the Curt Flood. Please PM me if you'd be willing to work something out.
The flood is actually one of the cards that I was going to send in to be authenticated. If it comes back authentic I'll let you know and we can go from there.
(08-08-2012, 02:17 PM)telattt Wrote: I'm interested in buying the Hank Aaron. Pm me.
I really don't know what "in person" autos go for. Let me do some research and find out what it might go for. Or you can make me an offer I can't refuse! I don't think I over paid but you never know, I might not be able to move any of these. He just gave me a number and I said yes.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

(08-08-2012, 02:18 PM)lecreccio Wrote: The flood is actually one of the cards that I was going to send in to be authenticated. If it comes back authentic I'll let you know and we can go from there.
Sounds good, good luck and thanks for posting these!

[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Need that Maddux
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]