`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First A&G Hobby Box Break

First A&G Hobby Box Break
I was gifted an Allen & Ginter Hobby Box as a late graduation gift. This is my first hobby box after three blasters. I got a lot of base cards that I didn't already have and also a lot of repeats. Are some of the base harder to come by than others?

[Image: SCN_0059.jpg]
Blah on the two relics. I think the Guys in Hats is a better find than both of those. The Ryan, Hogan, and Ramirez are all SP. The silk is a good find for me. I've been wanting to see one of these with my own eyes since I was a kid. Not bad to get Gibson either.

RE: First A&G Hobby Box Break
Nice silk hit!

nice break, congrats on your first A&G hobby box!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Nice hits!! Lmk if the Gibson is for trade.

Awesome, that Silk is a real nice!
LMK if any of the mini's are up FT, I could really use that Guys in Hats card Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Great Gibson Silk Hit!!! That's a great hit indeed.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

I got that itch real bad and I'm not super attached to any of them. So the Gibson silk, Guys in Hats, a Joe DiMaggio NNO mini, and the Ripken Cabinet are up on ebay. Opening up that hobby box makes me want another. I'm hoping to get at least half way there.

Petesahutt, if the Guys in Hats doesn't go, I will def want to trade if you have any extra mini or base cards you're looking to get rid of.

PM sent

(08-06-2012, 05:15 PM)Icollect2 Wrote: I was gifted an Allen & Ginter Hobby Box as a late graduation gift. This is my first hobby box after three blasters. I got a lot of base cards that I didn't already have and also a lot of repeats. Are some of the base harder to come by than others?

[Image: SCN_0059.jpg]
Blah on the two relics. I think the Guys in Hats is a better find than both of those. The Ryan, Hogan, and Ramirez are all SP. The silk is a good find for me. I've been wanting to see one of these with my own eyes since I was a kid. Not bad to get Gibson either.

To answer your question about base....the 301-350 cards are SPs and a little harder to come by, but the 1-300 cards should be standard print run.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Nice hits congrats on graduation !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK