`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prospects....?

RE: Which Prospects....?
(08-06-2012, 03:40 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Hey guys, I feel like I don't buy enough prospect stuff. But I don't really know where to start. I did pull a Jedd Gyorko gold refractor auto /50 and people tell me that's one to hang on to. Which prospects do u think I should start buying? And I want players with good stats and potential. I really like bowman chrome auto's. Thanks!
Wow you def pulled an awesome card. I went to WVU with gyorko and he has destroyed at every level. The gold auto is the next card i want of him as I have the blue one. Would you be willing to sell it or possibly trade. Dont look at my trade cards cause I havent done anything with it but I did just pre order 3 boxes of topps finest so I may have something to work with in a few days.

(08-07-2012, 04:11 PM)oster30144 Wrote: Wow you def pulled an awesome card. I went to WVU with gyorko and he has destroyed at every level. The gold auto is the next card i want of him as I have the blue one. Would you be willing to sell it or possibly trade. Dont look at my trade cards cause I havent done anything with it but I did just pre order 3 boxes of topps finest so I may have something to work with in a few days.
sorry I've already promised to trade it to someone else but thanks. I do realize that he is doing pretty well. That's why I'm trying to get his base auto and possibly a blue.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Shoot... I'm still trying to collect most of Chris Sale's prospect stuff. You musta snagged all of it already. Wink

About the prospects. Really just all depends I guess. I like the "prospects of your team" focus though, really having fun going after Rays prospects like Mahtook, Dietrich and others. I would assume your maybe a White Sox fan, dunno much about their farm system lately though. Nestor Molina seems like one of their top talents and he has stuff coming out thats probably not too expensive, maybe Keenyn Walker too. Maybe pick one of the guys on one of the USA teams, they'll have some things for it and they should all end up being decent draft picks eventually.

(08-07-2012, 07:39 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: Shoot... I'm still trying to collect most of Chris Sale's prospect stuff. You musta snagged all of it already. Wink

About the prospects. Really just all depends I guess. I like the "prospects of your team" focus though, really having fun going after Rays prospects like Mahtook, Dietrich and others. I would assume your maybe a White Sox fan, dunno much about their farm system lately though. Nestor Molina seems like one of their top talents and he has stuff coming out thats probably not too expensive, maybe Keenyn Walker too. Maybe pick one of the guys on one of the USA teams, they'll have some things for it and they should all end up being decent draft picks eventually.
haha yeah I do have a pretty bang up Sale PC Big Grin the sox farm system in kinda pointless. all of our veterans are the same positions as the prospects lol and they're not going anywhere any time soon.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature