`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaaargh!!!

Aaaargh!!!
It has now happened to one of my trading partners, I forgot to check to stars and left the wrong feed back. You would think that at the very least the system would ask " are you sure you want to leave negative feedback "
To this end I must extend my deepest apologies to kr0n420, this feed back was in no way meant as a slight to your excellent trading record.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

RE: Aaaargh!!!
Rough go, John! As long as you contact a Mod and let them know, the situation will be rectified (maybe) when they have the ability to do so. I have a couple negatives right now due to the same circumstance. Best wishes!

Randi

I agreee there definately needs to be a pop up of sorts just to provided a checks/balances precautionary warning for leaving negative feedback...as we are just humans and are subject to make mistakes......this would allow us that opportunity to fix it before it becomes part of someones track record.

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Same thing happened to me last month. A trader left great comments & the dreaded negative red "X"

Hope the Mods & tech guys get this figured out......

Left a message, hope this can get fixed soon.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Happened to me too. Mod basically said he can't do anything. Seems crazy, stupid, and beyond unreasonable that a MOD can't fix inadvertent negative feedback
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Having design/development experience it doesn't seem like it would that difficult to fix. I could be wrong, but I think they would just have to write an alert that only shows true when 0-3 stars are checked. When a user clicks submit it would cycle through the code, see that there are 0-3 stars checked making the result true and launching the alert (pop up) with whatever message they want to have.

As far as fixing negative feedback it should all be stored in a database making it easy to edit the records, but I'm assuming the mods don't have access to writing code or editing database records and the tech guys don't care enough to fix it.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Why not put an alert that atleast 1 star in each has to be checked off. If no stars are marked then something should pop up and say you need to mark the stars.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(08-06-2012, 02:58 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: but I'm assuming the mods don't have access to writing code or editing database records

We don't - we only have the options that the software/techies have developed and written for us.

We'd love to fix this for people - just understand that we simply don't have the option/ability to do so.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-06-2012, 04:13 PM)ceocards Wrote: We don't - we only have the options that the software/techies have developed and written for us.

We'd love to fix this for people - just understand that we simply don't have the option/ability to do so.
I do understand. I was just stating that for the tech guys, this should be a pretty easy fix, in my opinion. Then again I don't know what else they are working on and what type of projects they have so I'm sure something this minor has been put on the back burner.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054