Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted delivery

Attempted delivery
Hello All

I sent in a card for grading and I checked the tracking information, it said attempted delivery on Saturday. Since there was no authorized person available the USPS left a notice. Will Beckett pick this up from the post office or do I need to do something else.I don't want this card sitting at the post office. Please share your expieriances with me, I am kinda worried and need some reasurance. I sent the card deliveryconformation and insured priority mail, thanks for the help.
Mike

RE: Attempted delivery
It will be fine...

(08-06-2012, 11:54 AM)dwise25 Wrote: It will be fine...
What he said
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

This happened to me too. My first submission arrived at Beckett on Saturday. It said it would attempt to deliver it agian on Monday. If you used tracking to send your card, the tracking will update and it will be delivered on Monday. This actually again happened on my 2nd submission and once again it was delivered on Monday. It may take a little longer to update on Monday, so check back around 5pm and it should be updated and delivered.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(08-08-2012, 01:16 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: This happened to me too. My first submission arrived at Beckett on Saturday. It said it would attempt to deliver it agian on Monday. If you used tracking to send your card, the tracking will update and it will be delivered on Monday. This actually again happened on my 2nd submission and once again it was delivered on Monday. It may take a little longer to update on Monday, so check back around 5pm and it should be updated and delivered.
Thanks for the info, I received a email from Beckett saying they redelivered the package on Tuesday. I guess I jumped the gun, just didn't want to lose my Bryce Harper rookie auto. Thanks again.