IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Cow! Are Yu serious!!!

RE: Holy Cow! Are Yu serious!!!
Screenshots or it didnt happen!

Jk, congrats!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

PM sent...

(08-05-2012, 12:01 AM)petillo64 Wrote: That's an excellent point about Ebay rating...

I've been trying to nab Cespedes auto's on the cheap over the past two months... With my watch list looking like a flood zone, I was paying attention solely to %'s on seller ratings, and more than anything, cost...

Turned out to get a $70 Cespedes auto... one that went for $110 hours before... The only difference was that the $110 had a rating of 100% with 1000+ sales... mine was a seller rating of 100% 38 sales... The dude shipped it in a PWE with forever stamps... It got here in perfect shape, but was still sketchy...

However, that being said, I have sold things at a super-premium on ebay, despite roughly 200 transactions total. I am very specific about the condition of the card, the manner in which it has been handled, and the exact specifics of how it will be shipped.

Personally, I would Ebay it with those details...
Do higher-rated sellers appear higher on the "best match" filter on eBay? I always sort lowest to highest
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)