`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from a hiatus of buying boxes, 6 Box Case Break of 2012 Bowman Platinum

Back from a hiatus of buying boxes, 6 Box Case Break of 2012 Bowman Platinum
After a break from buying and breaking boxes for a couple of months, I decided to finally buy some boxes and see what my luck would be.

I've noticed the good breaks for 2012 Bowman Platinum and decided to go for those and see if I could begin a good PC for an up and coming player . I ended buying two 6 box cases of Bowman Platinum and will also be having a case of 2012 Allen Ginter delivered in the next week.

The first 1/2 case of Bowman Platinum came in yesterday and I broke it down. I guess I have to admit I wish I would have done better than I did with this first 1/2 case. There are a couple of cards that I am glad I hit, tho.Hopefully the next 1/2 case will be better, which will be here next Monday or Tuesday.

I only scanned the autos, parallels, variations, and the RC's as well as some prospects for viewing. I probably wont be trading anything right now and most likely will be selling. Going to wait til my next 1/2 case comes in before I enter into the organizer. (I need to update my organizer as well as there are cards that have been sold, so please be patient,Thanks)

Here's the link to my phot0-bucket. Let me know what you think.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd48...ak%20%201/

Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE!!! 8/7/12

Ok, took some time, but have been able to scan the 2nd 1/2 case box break into my photo-bucket. Not too bad, but wish I hit a Trout auto. Hope you all like the scans. Let Me Know what you think. I'll now be working to get some of these into my organizer and updating it. I will trade some, but most of it will probably be sold..to make up for the cost.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd48...0%20Break/

Thanks

I collect Greg Maddux, Pedroia, and Tim Wakefield, Red Sox and probably going to start a Bubba Starling PC

RE: Back from a hiatus of buying boxes, 6 Box Case Break of 2012 Bowman Platinum
I think my next blaster is going to be a BP. I'm also interested in your Terdoslavich Auto. I know it says your not trading but let me know if we can work something out.
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

RE: Back from a hiatus of buying boxes, 6 Box Case Break of 2012 Bowman Platinum
The Dylan Bundy Gold ref AU is a monster hit I'd think. So I'd say you did quite well. I'd love a shot at the Matt Moore AU/relic and some of the refractors. LMK when ya figure things out. Thanks

I think my next blaster is going to be a BP. I'm also interested in your Terdoslavich Auto. I know it says your not trading but let me know if we can work something out.

I haven't been able to find any more 2012 Bowman Platinum Blasters at Wally World or Target..just the rack packs and I took the last 6 before my 1/2 case came in and the both haven't restocked them back....I'll check your organizer and PM you, if there is something I need for the PC.

Good Luck with that blaster.

Thanks
The Dylan Bundy Gold ref AU is a monster hit I'd think. So I'd say you did quite well. I'd love a shot at the Matt Moore AU/relic and some of the refractors. LMK when ya figure things out. Thanks

I definitely was glad to get the Dylan Bundy Gold Auto..I was hoping I'd get a Trout auto or Red Sox auto out of the 1/2 case..but maybe in the next 1/2 case coming. I'll keep in you in mind for the Moore auto, which refractors were you thinking about? and were you looking to buy/trade?

Once I break the other cases, those will be posted also.

Thanks,

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Dude, looks pretty good to me! A trout auto would be a nice bonus in the next 1/2 case. This year's Platinum seems to be pretty popular. I bought a hobby box and got two crummy autos of the same reds "prospect." I'd be very interested in your Verlander die cut (and any other non-base Verlanders), the non-base Cabreras, and any Dylan Bundys. I have a GU thread on the trade page right now with Jeter, A-Rod, Schilling, Randy Johnson, Vlad, etc. I also have a bunch of other stuff in my Org.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

2nd 1/2 case of 2012 Bowman Platinum came in..picked them up at the Post Office during lunc and did the break during lunch and break..couple nice hits with two Gerrit Cole (redemptions tho) Brett Lawrie relic auto and a Panik plate..

will post the break later this week, since I have a couple of other breaks I need to sort out and post too.

I'll start another thread for those.

Thanks,

Updated:

2nd 1/2 case box scanned into photo-bucket::

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd48...0%20Break/

Thanks,

interested in the chipper and if you still have it the terdoslavich auto
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

Thanks for sharing. I'm still interested in any non-base Cabrera/Verlander/Stanton. I don't have much Maddux, Pedroia, or Wake, but I'll put together a fair offer for anything else you want.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*