`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been out of commission for about a little bit (explanation inside)

Been out of commission for about a little bit (explanation inside)
Hey everybody, just wanted to give everybody a heads up that I have completed trades with or working on trades with, that I am better.

I recently had to leave work early with sharp shooting pains in my lower abdomen. I went to the Urgent care, and after many hours of being there, diagnosed me with Diverticulitis (Diverticulitis is small, bulging sacs or pouches of the inner lining of the intestine that become inflamed or infected. Most often, these pouches are in the large intestine). Don't worry, nothing fatal, but I just have to watch what I eat.

And then, two nights later I get out of bed in the middle of the night to find out what is making a lot of noise in the backyard. I get out of bed, only to roll my ankle and go crashing into the dresser and knocking into the wall. I tumble to the floor knowing something is messed up with my ankle. I crawl back into bed and my ankle is swollen to the size of a baseball and starting to turn black and blue. I instantly get the teeth-chattering chills. So my wife goes and gets crutches and we end up GOING BACK TO THE URGENT CARE I was at just a few days ago. AS it turns out, I ripped and tore all the ligaments in my left ankle. So the give me and air-cast walking boot and tell me to take it easy.

AND THEN to top it all off, we have to take my daughter (18 months old) to her pediatrician. As it turns out, she has Fifth disease (slap cheek). She now has a rash all over her body.

SO, I have been extremely busy and have been unable to get packages mailed out. Hopefully, in the next couple days when things calm down, I will be able to get to the post office.

Thank you all for reading and hope you understand why things have been slow.

RE: Been out of commission for about a little bit (explanation inside)
Holy cow, that's a bad week. Luckily they say bad things come in threes, so hopefully things will start looking up soon.
Best of luck for a speedy recovery for all.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

WOW! Its ounds like if you didnt have BAD luck, you wouldnt have any luck at all!

I hope things get a bit better for you!!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Sit down, relax and heal up. The trades will wait for your health.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(08-04-2012, 12:59 PM)dam1057 Wrote: Sit down, relax and heal up. The trades will wait for your health.
I agree. Your health and your families health are more important. Hope you get well soon.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Get well soon!

Murphy's Law in action...ouch. You should probably work on getting into crawling shape before you worry about delivering hockey cards to the post office.

Get better soon.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

best wishes for speedy recoveries

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

For crying out loud, Brian! That is a rough bunch of crap to happen all at once! I hope that you and you little one get better soon. Do not worry about the trades at all, the community members here are the epitome of kind and caring and will want you to get better before wanting you to go out of your way. Take care of yourself and her! Best wishes!

Randi

wow I hope you get better quickly!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)