`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Need Help Identifying some Jordan cards

Need Help Identifying some Jordan cards
Anybody know anything about these? Both of the cards are jumbo sized cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RE: Need Help Identifying some Jordan cards
I believe these were available directly from Upper Deck's website / catalog. Hence the reason they say "Upper Deck Collectibles". There were a lot of Jumbo style cards like this that Upper Deck made during the 90s and early 2000s that were only available directly from Upper Deck (and sometimes even in other places like QVC and SkyMall Catalogs). I don't see either of them in Beckett's online database.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Yeah I looked through beckett and couldn't find them anywhere. Any idea on a price for them?
I've also got these if anybody can help me out?...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Those last 3 look like broder style cards that littered the hobby during the mid 90s. They aren't worth much if anything, as they are unlicensed cards. As for the value on the floor cards you can try searching eBay and see if you can find the same cards to get an idea of what they sell for (check completed auctions to see what they sell for and not what people are asking for them in open auctions that might end without ever getting a bid).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

The Floor cards sell for $20-$40 each...
Seen a few sell....
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

The Larger MJ cards remind me of some that I seen at an Upper Deck store.. can't remember where the store... maybe downtown Disneyland.. might of been at another amusement park or at least near one... I remember going on rides the same day I found the Upper Deck Store.. this was in the late 90's..

I actually bought one for around $29 bucks... but turned around & traded it away for a $50 box of cards at my LCS.. I was only 15 or 16 at the time.. so I traded a lot of my cards for more wax packs.. loves busting them open hoping to get something better..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Thanks guys, appreciate the help