`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Blue 2010 Set Builders

Bowman Blue 2010 Set Builders
Any collectors of this set? I have 31 + 5 dupes of 2010 Bowman #/520. Would like to trade as a lot with less cards in return.
I'll check back during the day, please just send a pm to let me know what you're willing to trade in BV if i ask for lesser qty of cards. Most players are in my sig & i'm open to a few others, never know what might interest me. Or will sell as a lot.
Cards are marked & listed f/t
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Bowman Blue 2010 Set Builders
(08-03-2012, 12:54 AM)krn001 Wrote: Any collectors of this set? I have 31 + 5 dupes of 2010 Bowman #/520. Would like to trade as a lot with less cards in return.
I'll check back during the day, please just send a pm to let me know what you're willing to trade in BV if i ask for lesser qty of cards. Most players are in my sig & i'm open to a few others, never know what might interest me. Or will sell as a lot.
anyone?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

RE: Bowman Blue 2010 Set Builders
(08-03-2012, 12:54 AM)krn001 Wrote: Any collectors of this set? I have 31 + 5 dupes of 2010 Bowman #/520. Would like to trade as a lot with less cards in return.
Final Bump, any interest please post or send a pm.