`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Results and PC Pickup

BGS Results and PC Pickup
I did not do as well as I though. Other than the Airline card I was thinking they all were 9+. Oh well, Nice to have them all in BGS cases. Thanks for looking.

[Image: DSC_0315.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0314.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0310.jpg]

This card was pack pulled all the way back in 1997. Not to bad for having it in my PC as a 12 year old kid haha
[Image: DSC_0311.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0313.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0318.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0317.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0316.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0323.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0321.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0324.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0326.jpg]

This card I just picked up from the bay
[Image: mjk.jpg]

THANKS FOR LOOKING
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: BGS Results and PC Pickup
Awesome Jordan congrats on the pickups
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice stuff man! I love the honor roll card. I have that card with the same grade. Nothing below an 8.5 is pretty good IMO!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

wow a 9 on that fleer all-stars is tough to get nice stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-01-2012, 07:49 PM)kevinr Wrote: Awesome Jordan congrats on the pickups
Thanks man!
(08-01-2012, 10:38 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice stuff man! I love the honor roll card. I have that card with the same grade. Nothing below an 8.5 is pretty good IMO!
Thanks man! Yeah the Honor roll is a nice looking card! Just wish one of those 8.5subs were a 9 to bump it up. Also wish it was the atomic refractor rather than just a refractor. Yeah, I guess I can't be to upset with the 8.5's I received. Good luck on your next submission btw.
(08-02-2012, 01:09 AM)buckunteer Wrote: wow a 9 on that fleer all-stars is tough to get nice stuff!
Thanks! Yeah, those 1992 feer are very condition sensitive. I'm happy with that 9 Smile
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.