`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help ???

need help ???
anyone collect 2012 topps heritage if you do what does tar/sp stand for and what am i suppose to look for.there is also a cw i dont know what these stand for.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: need help ???
The variations are where the pictures (the big one that takes up most of the front of the card and the little one in the corner are flipped). I think that's what you're talking about.

ty for the help.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-31-2012, 04:52 PM)bman12 Wrote: anyone collect 2012 topps heritage if you do what does tar/sp stand for and what am i suppose to look for.there is also a cw i dont know what these stand for.
To add to what crazy said, the TAR cards are exclusive to Target retail packs. WM is exclusive to Walmart retail packs. Then there are the color swap (CS) cards which are relatively straightforward but hard to identify if you don't have the regular card to compare against. And finally there are the image swap (BW) cards where the main image and smaller image in the circle are swapped.

A real good write up of the intentional error cards and short prints and such can be found here http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist