`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Finally got an MJ auto for my PC

RE: Finally got an MJ auto for my PC
long worth the wait that's a really nice looking card w/ or w/o the auto. Well done! Guess I'm the only one left who needs one lol.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-01-2012, 01:03 AM)buckunteer Wrote: long worth the wait that's a really nice looking card w/ or w/o the auto. Well done! Guess I'm the only one left who needs one lol.
In due time buck. Once you get one it's like tatoos, you will want another, lol.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Here's pics of the card out of the holder.

[Image: 26202142.jpg]

[Image: 89961b1f.jpg]

Looks better! I think you should be able to get at least a BGS 8.5 out of it.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Just my opinion, but if I don't get atleast a BGS 9 on a highend auto like that then it doesn't get graded or it gets the slabbing with the blue authentication service that BGS offers. An 8.5 would decrease the value of the card when sold online usually and honestly I send cards in all the time and an 8.5 is your best possibility. It could maybe grade an 8 b/c of the edges. Just my OPINION....

You should consider the authentication service if you want it slabbed like this.

[Image: hightrade001.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Thanks for all the opinions and suggestions guys. I think I'll set a minimum grade of 8.5 as I dont plan on selling this card any time soon. I would be happy with an 8.5 on the card and a 9 or 10 on the auto.
I'll post pictures once I get the card back from grading.

(08-01-2012, 01:19 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: In due time buck. Once you get one it's like tatoos, you will want another, lol.
I just joined the club as of a few minutes ago ... I've literally been working on it ever since I sold the one I had about six weeks ago to raise funds for Disneyland.

Dozens of trips to the post office, waiting days on end for auctions to close and payments to clear ...

It's a Goodwin's Champions, not one of his best autos, but it is on-card and a nice, full signature.

Most of his actual Bulls autos were going for another $150-200 minimum, and I just couldn't swing it.

But, having one that I know MJ personally signed and handled more than makes up for it. Not only that, but last book I saw on it was almost double what I paid for it, so I guess I got a good deal.

I still just want to pull one SO badly. Obviously it's not the right investment I realize that, but I love busting boxes anyway so I can justify it :-P

I've had good luck pulling nice MJs, usually refractors it seems, but no autos as of yet. I'll keep hoping Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]