Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT?: To grade or not too?

OT?: To grade or not too?
Hey everyone,
I recently purchased a nice collection from a collector with some of the highlights being a 98 Manning Topps Chrome & Bowman Chrome Rookie, 96 Finest Kobe Bryant Rookie, and various other cards. Anyways, these cards look like they just came out of the box.

Ive never had any cards graded before, and have done some reading on the intros to grading. Anyways, does anyone have any thoughts of getting into having cards graded?
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

RE: OT?: To grade or not too?
I most likely would, especially if they all look that good.. Besides the obvious corners and edges be on the lookout for printing spots and centering with those cards, could take some big hits right there. Best of luck in whatever you decide!

I personally would. Check them under a magnifying glass and see what the corners and edges look like. I can recommend a guy that would do you good if you want to get in a group grading deal at a cheaper rate.
Eddie George Super Collector

(07-31-2012, 01:57 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: I personally would. Check them under a magnifying glass and see what the corners and edges look like. I can recommend a guy that would do you good if you want to get in a group grading deal at a cheaper rate.
Id be interested.
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]