`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking down bowman plat.

RE: Breaking down bowman plat.
(08-01-2012, 08:58 AM)acevanquish Wrote: Yes those are the purples. Not as rare or valuable as the other colors.
No, I didn't believe they were more valuable...I just want to make sure I am entering them into my Org correctly. Similarly, I am still not able to find the gold-bordered mini parallels for '12 A&G that come in the hanging 3 packs value pack at Wal Mart. They look like regular minis, except the gold border extends all the way to the edge (like the Black bordered minis). Still trying to figure out how to enter those.

On topic, though, unlike many...I do like these Bowman Plats, especially the Emerald and Ruby parallels. Thinking about trying for a set of each. Funny thing for me so far is that I've opened probably about 20-24 packs and still no Cardinals! None from #1-100, no prospects, no parallels, and no inserts! Grrrr! lol!

Also, acevanquish, I'm going to be able to get my trades in the mail today rather than Friday. Will confirm that & send ya the DC# when I get home later.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Breaking down bowman plat.
Cool, can't wait to see your reaction to what I sent.

I didn't see the gold border minis for a while either. I put the regular version in my org and put a note on the side telling myself they were gold border. I swapped them out for the real gold border the other day so maybe now you can see them, or at least it had the few that I own.
[Image: badtime.jpg]