`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie Anthology

Rookie Anthology
Anyone busted any Rookie Anthology? I broke 5 packs and the best I got was 2 Rookie Rivalry dual jerseys. They were Roman Horak/Eddie Lack and Cody Eakin/Brett Connolly. Anyone have any interest in these hit me up.

RE: Rookie Anthology
I bought a box at a show 4th july and my 4 yr old daughter opened it and in her bonus pack pulled a Nugent Hopkins jumbo 4clr patch auto 4/7 signed on the patch!!! Got offered 500 on the bay! Still have it SWEEEEET!

(07-28-2012, 08:52 PM)krazy4cards Wrote: I bought a box at a show 4th july and my 4 yr old daughter opened it and in her bonus pack pulled a Nugent Hopkins jumbo 4clr patch auto 4/7 signed on the patch!!! Got offered 500 on the bay! Still have it SWEEEEET!
that is a sweet pull!!!! little jealous now.....

Thanks! Couldn`t believe a card like that outta the usually cheesy bonus packs! I did like the idea of Anthology, cards from all the different releases-pretty cool

(07-28-2012, 09:13 PM)krazy4cards Wrote: Thanks! Couldn`t believe a card like that outta the usually cheesy bonus packs! I did like the idea of Anthology, cards from all the different releases-pretty cool
what did u pay for the box?

like 75.00

(07-28-2012, 11:41 PM)krazy4cards Wrote: like 75.00
thats cheap. where u from?

(07-28-2012, 11:59 PM)littleman692 Wrote: thats cheap. where u from?
NJ. It was at a show and I think the guy was trying to blow `emout