`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S: HOF GU + more - half of sale price goes to cancer research (now w/ larger pics)

F/S: HOF GU + more - half of sale price goes to cancer research (now w/ larger pics)
pretty sure i have it in org correctly, let me know if you arent seeing them

Half of the sale price will go to me and my wife's charity, www.project-cupid.org , which benefits Dana Farber and the Jimmy Fund. as a lot of yall know, this is a very personal issue with me. Our events have raised close to 35,000 dollars in the past 3 years, and have donated close to 50k to cancer charities (incliding the american cancer society)

would like to have these wrapped up by monday, because im leaving town on weds to go take care of my mom, probably for an extended period.

the money will specifically be going to Project Cupid's Jimmy Fund Walk Team (jimmy fund walk is in September, our trivia event to benefit the walk team is on august 16th). we're hoping to raise a total of 10,000 thousand dollars by the end of September

shipping is 2 dollars for the first card, 25 cents for each card after that, with a 5 dollar max. cards will be shipped well protected, in a penny sleeve, in a proper sized toploader, inside a team bag, inside a bubble mailer, shipped using paypal shipping, with delivery confirmation

RE: F/S: HOF GU + more - half of sale price goes to cancer research (now w/ larger pics)
"Just got paid, Friday night/ Party hopping, feeling fine" bump

RE: F/S: HOF GU + more - half of sale price goes to cancer research (now w/ larger pics)

the "im feeling very olympic today" bump

last bump before they go up on ebay tonight

I'm interested in the Puckett - Dawson - Brett - Bagwell - Jackson - and Braves Quad.

PM me or set up on trade page.

thanks
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

pm responded to, and deal done:

Puckett - Dawson - Brett - Bagwell - Jackson - and Braves Quad are off the board

any one else?

now that imback in town, ill take a crack at doing this one more time

the soriano and brosious are gone