`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably shouldn't have, but I did. Bye bye 5/5 :(

RE: Probably shouldn't have, but I did. Bye bye 5/5 :(
Yeah. Dnt regret it. Im thinkin of selling most of my justice autos. Theyre selling for 4-5 times what i paid for them just because hes in sets again this year.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. It's going towards our trip to Vegas in October for our 3 yr wedding anniversary. Lol

I think I might be one of those guys who bust wax then sell and put certain teams aside.

Ryan (ryanmo5) and I have been sending each other Pirates/Dbacks back and forth to each other for no cost which is mad cool and we've strikes up a friendship off here, which wasn't really expecting lol but ever since I won that Kennedy Auto/plate we've been in constant communication.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(07-27-2012, 01:51 AM)krn001 Wrote: I can't see myself ever parting with it.
Do not part with it! There are all sorts of autographed balls out there, but there is only one with such a cool story that you are so close to. Thanks for shiny your tale and your pics.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(07-26-2012, 06:15 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Actually, I was going to do a thread later on this, but ...

Last summer I sold my SP Authentic auto rookies of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.

I've regretted it every day since.

However, I found a guy on the bay who does custom work ... I sent him the scans of the LeBron and Wade, front and back, and asked if he could just crank out some "reprints," basically, of my cards using my original scans.

I paid him $5 each.

I got them back in the mail, and even though it's obviously not the real deal, it is so close that it literally feels like I have them back.

And actually, the corners on the reprints are razor sharp, and the glossy finish on both sides really makes the colors pop ... so in that sense, they're actually nicer than the originals.

I may send him my Sidney Crosby Young Guns and the Bryce Harper Bowman auto I traded a couple of months ago.
Yes, support the counterfiters who will flood the market with unliscensed fakes. You can call them reprints all you want, does this person stamp these cards with the word reprint? I am willing to bet NO. Counterfiets are a big reason people will not enter into this hobby and supporting a counterfieter is just as bad as supporting a pack searcher, IMO.