Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two PC Hits In The Mail

Two PC Hits In The Mail
Hello Beckett Community!

It has been SLOW! Really slow here for trading! Where is everyone? I hope that all are well and look forward to making some more trades very soon. eBay has been providing me with my recent PC hits and two of them came in yesterday.
This one brings me up to 36/41 (1 in transit from Australia) for the 2011-12 Scratching The Surface set!

Michael Ontkean-Bruins

[Image: 005.jpg]

This one struck me as really odd when I saw it. I have seen a bunch of the Montreal Canadiens version of this, and even a couple Toronto Maple Leafs, but this was the first, and only, Boston Bruins version that I have seen. Oh well... it brings me that much closer. All I need now are:
#23-Cody Hodgson
#37-Pavel Datsyuk
#39-Ray Ferraro
#41-Simon Nolet (have one coming in from eBay... maybe)
#48-Jaromir Jagr
Any help with these ones would be GREATLY appreciated!

I also snared another card that I love and hate at the same time.

2011-12 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Past. Present, Future Silver Curtis Joseph/Jaroslav Halak/Jake Allen

[Image: 004.jpg]

I love it because it has Halak on it and his jersey swatch has a seam and is two colors. I hate it because it's ITG Ultimate Memorabilia and does not fit into my storage boxes!!! Now I have to find a way to keep it and the other ITG UM that I have stored. Haha!

I am always on the lookout for Jaroslav Halak cards that I do not have, base included. If you have anything that you think I need, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks for the look and all comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Randi

RE: Two PC Hits In The Mail
Really nice pickups Randi!!!! Both are stellar cards. Good luck on getting the rest of the STS set complete and congrats on the additions.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

NICE PICK UPS!!! But, who is Michael Ontkean?

Congrats on the pickups Randi!! The End of the STS project is in your sights!! WOW!! Im excited for you to finish it!!

Ill keep my eyes open for the ones you still need!

Thanks for sharing!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Michael Ontkean = Slap Shot, the movie.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Nice pick ups Randi. I hope you finish your STS set soon as it would be a great set to have.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(07-26-2012, 09:22 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Really nice pickups Randi!!!! Both are stellar cards. Good luck on getting the rest of the STS set complete and congrats on the additions.
Thanks Walt! I have found two more of the STS that I am in need of on eBay (Ferraro and Hodgson), but I do not have the PayPal to land them. Hopefully soon!
(07-26-2012, 09:39 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: NICE PICK UPS!!! But, who is Michael Ontkean?
Thanks Brian! Ontkean is an actor from one of the Slap Shot movies. I don't know why they would get him to sign some cards, but whatever. Panini is beyond understanding!

(07-26-2012, 09:40 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: Congrats on the pickups Randi!! The End of the STS project is in your sights!! WOW!! Im excited for you to finish it!!

Ill keep my eyes open for the ones you still need!

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Hugh! I am hoping to finish it soon too! Two of them are up on eBay right now! Wink wink!
(07-26-2012, 11:45 AM)dam1057 Wrote: Michael Ontkean = Slap Shot, the movie.
There... someone had the answer before me. I guess I should read down further before I post, huh? Haha!

(07-26-2012, 02:51 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Nice pick ups Randi. I hope you finish your STS set soon as it would be a great set to have.
Thank you, Nick! I hope to finish it soon, but Panini has "promised" an update for it... hence all of the skipped numbers (41 in the set numbered to 60) in the set. If it's anything like last year, I will have to forego it in teh near future. Haha! Here's to hoping!

Randi

(07-26-2012, 06:25 AM)rayeates Wrote: I love it because it has Halak on it and his jersey swatch has a seam and is two colors.
I love it for the same reason.

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

great pick ups congrats

good luck on the rest of your set
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Love that ultimate card! How many cards do you got in your halak pc so far?