2012 Archives Wantlist

2012 Archives Wantlist
Reprints: 28, 60, 160 Ford
Classic Combos: KK, VB, BH
In Action: JH, KG, MN, TT
SPs: 236, 240

And of course, any Fan Favorites autos!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: 2012 Archives Wantlist
It looks like your a bal fan... I just busted a box and pulled a 2012 Topps Archives Autographs #DD Doug DeCinces. Once I finish adding the rest of my archives cards to my org ill send you a trade offer if your interested in the DeCinces Auto.
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

I've got that one, but I'm slowly working on getting all the autos, so I'm interested in anything you have. Thanks!
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(07-25-2012, 07:38 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: I've got that one, but I'm slowly working on getting all the autos, so I'm interested in anything you have. Thanks!
ok well thats the only one I have for now. But If I get any others ones to trade Ill be sure to offer it to you.
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

Bump!