`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Score Blasters Are Out, and They're Little

Score Blasters Are Out, and They're Little

Yeah, as in, they're actually the smallest blasters I've ever seen ... they look more like a cube or a boxed set than a blaster.

You still get 11 packs, 7 cards per.

Better for the environment, I guess.

As for my two blasters, the best rookie I got was Matt Kalil — x2 — arg! Mix it up! Did you ever think people would buy more than ONE blaster! — and I got the Tebow Jets card, but that was about it for the highlights.

Oh well, at least they're cheap.

RE: Score Blasters Are Out, and They're Little
(07-25-2012, 12:09 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, as in, they're actually the smallest blasters I've ever seen ... they look more like a cube or a boxed set than a blaster.

You still get 11 packs, 7 cards per.

Better for the environment, I guess.

As for my two blasters, the best rookie I got was Matt Kalil — x2 — arg! Mix it up! Did you ever think people would buy more than ONE blaster! — and I got the Tebow Jets card, but that was about it for the highlights.

Oh well, at least they're cheap.
It's not a horrible product really. A cheap price, and kinda cool for kids and set builders. I dig it

[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

You pull any of the Jacquizz Rodgers cards?
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(07-25-2012, 12:23 PM)charps Wrote: It's not a horrible product really. A cheap price, and kinda cool for kids and set builders. I dig it
Score football is actually my favorite product of the year, regardless of sport, for some reason.

I think it's because it's the closest thing to collecting when I was a kid ... lots of cards for cheap, not worried about the big hit ... and they do a good job with player trades, signings, etc.

I was disappointed in my two blasters, but like I said, it's not expensive to get more of them.
(07-25-2012, 12:27 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: You pull any of the Jacquizz Rodgers cards?
I don't believe so ... and for what it's worth, I'm a USC grad, and I will always HATE Quiz for ruining a potential championship season for the Trojans back in '08.

But I'm over it now, I really am ... LOL

(07-25-2012, 12:36 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I don't believe so ... and for what it's worth, I'm a USC grad, and I will always HATE Quiz for ruining a potential championship season for the Trojans back in '08.

But I'm over it now, I really am ... LOL
HAHA well I very much dislike USC (even though I live in SoCal), so that was an amazing game for me two-fold. Smile Thanks for the reply
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Any gronks?
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(07-25-2012, 01:49 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: HAHA well I very much dislike USC (even though I live in SoCal), so that was an amazing game for me two-fold. Smile Thanks for the reply
I remember that like it was yesterday ... it was a Thursday, fairly early in the season if I remember right, and I actually forgot they were playing that night.

I was driving back to work from my dinner break and turned the radio on ...

"There is an upset brewing here tonight in Corvallis ..."

NOOOOOO ....

Apparently, Quiz was so small and was running east-west behind his blockers (rather than north-south through the line), and Maualaga (spelling?), Cushing, Matthews and all those dudes couldn't see or find him, much less tackle him.

I was very glad to see him go to the NFL, much like Gerhart, Harbaugh and Luck from Stanford.
(07-25-2012, 02:05 PM)dow714 Wrote: Any gronks?
Not that I know of, sorry.

(07-25-2012, 12:27 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: You pull any of the Jacquizz Rodgers cards?
I pulled the Jacquizz auto from the blaster i got...but i also PC him so i was pretty pumped

(07-25-2012, 02:59 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I remember that like it was yesterday ... it was a Thursday, fairly early in the season if I remember right, and I actually forgot they were playing that night.

I was driving back to work from my dinner break and turned the radio on ...

"There is an upset brewing here tonight in Corvallis ..."

NOOOOOO ....

Apparently, Quiz was so small and was running east-west behind his blockers (rather than north-south through the line), and Maualaga (spelling?), Cushing, Matthews and all those dudes couldn't see or find him, much less tackle him.

I was very glad to see him go to the NFL, much like Gerhart, Harbaugh and Luck from Stanford.

Not that I know of, sorry.
Was that the game that was super foggy? That game ruined my Trojan wife's weekend as well, LOL. I rather enjoyed it... quietly. Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-26-2012, 01:16 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Was that the game that was super foggy? That game ruined my Trojan wife's weekend as well, LOL. I rather enjoyed it... quietly. Smile
I don't remember the weather because I was listening to it on the radio.

Good lord they had a good team that year with Sanchez, Mays, all those LBs ... and it was all for naught.