`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Happy With Last Blaster of Bowman Platinum

Very Happy With Last Blaster of Bowman Platinum

So I went into Walmart to see if they had any blasters of Bowman Platinum, and they had exactly one left.

Well, of course, you know the rule.

I was hoping to pull the RCs of Harper and Cespedes ... first card, second pack I pulled Yoenis, so I was happy already.

The next five packs were so-so, no Harper.

When I open packs, I look away at first because I don't want to see the back of the last card — that way, I can be surprised at all of the cards in the pack.

Last card, last pack ... Bryce Harper.

No autos, no huge hits, but I got what I came for.

RE: Very Happy With Last Blaster of Bowman Platinum
cant beat that man...got what you were looking for!...im jealous your wal mart had blasters out..i went and they were sold out of a & g too..total wasted trip

(07-25-2012, 12:21 PM)goldglovessu21 Wrote: cant beat that man...got what you were looking for!...im jealous your wal mart had blasters out..i went and they were sold out of a & g too..total wasted trip
It's funny, because we have one here in town that's usually like a month behind the other one in the next town over.

So I went to the usually reliable one in the next town over, and their card section was like totally destroyed for some reason .. all kinds of rack and loose packs laying all over, boxes flipped over everywhere, no new products out.

Some pack searcher or dumb a-- Pokemon kid went berserk, I guess.

So I went to the normally lamer Walmart this morning, and not only did they have the aforementioned Platinum blaster, they already had Score football blasters.

Score football, for some unknown reason, is like my favorite product of the year.

My two football blasters totally sucked, but the Platinum baseball made up for it.

nice hits man!! i was lucky to have one of my walmarts stock the plat a day early.

(07-25-2012, 02:01 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice hits man!! i was lucky to have one of my walmarts stock the plat a day early.
Thank you ... Walmart seems to be like a week ahead of Target, at least in my area.

(07-26-2012, 04:59 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Very nice, I'm going to pick up a hobby box of Platinum and I'm hoping that a Harper's in there waiting for me.
Best of luck to you.