`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
5 B-Platinum Blasters..Save your $ Scans

RE: 5 B-Platinum Blasters..Save your $ Scans
I really think anyone who blows that kind of money instead of buying a hobby box deserves to get crap in their boxes..... Next time stick with hobby all the way retail is never worth it when your looking at the same money spent.
Collect Braun, Hamilton, Bautista, Posey, Stanton, Kemp, and Hart
Seral #, RC, GU , and Auto's

Trading. In your favor for auto rc's

need the odorizzis i have some canos and a couple trumbos.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I busted two boxes of hobby , not all that great IMO, I wonder the rarity of all the different colors and designs as most did not have numbers. I need a few to complete a set , did get three trouts one red.

I would've loved to have gone with hobby over the 5 blasters I bought, but I wanted to get some yesterday and the lcs isn't very local. I lucked out and got 3 autos in those. None of the great ones, but also pulled a healthy amount of ruby and emerald tints and x-fractors. Live and learn, should've waited a couple of days to get to the store.
Kepler

Check me for tavarez
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

(07-26-2012, 04:44 PM)MagicInaBottle Wrote: I really think anyone who blows that kind of money instead of buying a hobby box deserves to get crap in their boxes..... Next time stick with hobby all the way retail is never worth it when your looking at the same money spent.
yeah guess it could be worse...I could collect Norichika Aoki
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

How long do you guys think it will take till Beckett has pricing for these? Its hard to trade with no beckett pricing as a guide.

Anyways I hope you get better luck with your next trip to retail.
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.