`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mixed box break.....

RE: mixed box break.....
lol you geek. I guess that makes me as much a geek for getting that!!! I'm part way through now.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-30-2012, 09:36 PM)taffster74 Wrote: lol you geek. I guess that makes me as much a geek for getting that!!! I'm part way through now.
I take offense to that. I'm not a geek, I'm a full on nerd, there's a difference. Bully's don't think so, but there is. lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Ok, nerd then! lol

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I was cracking up and shaking my head simultaneously reading that back and forth you guys. So ridiculous :-P

I was reorganizing today and saw the Ewing, reminding me of your pending decision. Since I'm reorganizing, I'll gladly throw in lots of lower-end stuff you need for your PC to help sweeten the deal for those jam session cards I need! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I'll take a look, Steve, and let you know. I just have to wait to recieve xstream's end first though - don't want to go over with my organise.

(08-11-2012, 06:02 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I'll take a look, Steve, and let you know. I just have to wait to recieve xstream's end first though - don't want to go over with my organise.
Deal. No rush! Thanks Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]