`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Help with Reporting an Item on eBay....UPDATED!!!

RE: Help with Reporting an Item on eBay....UPDATED!!!
So when I saw the item relisted, I still had not been able to pick one up, so I bid on it. Back in Feb when I won, I paid $52. I won it again this time for $31. So I figured I would not receive it again because it sold lower this time, well to my surprise I got it today!
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

(07-27-2012, 02:01 PM)ozzieguillen13 Wrote: So when I saw the item relisted, I still had not been able to pick one up, so I bid on it. Back in Feb when I won, I paid $52. I won it again this time for $31. So I figured I would not receive it again because it sold lower this time, well to my surprise I got it today!
Well now, that's kinda strange and unexpected.
But it's a good thing, right?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-27-2012, 02:01 PM)ozzieguillen13 Wrote: So when I saw the item relisted, I still had not been able to pick one up, so I bid on it. Back in Feb when I won, I paid $52. I won it again this time for $31. So I figured I would not receive it again because it sold lower this time, well to my surprise I got it today!
Good deal dude, I'm glad to see you ended up getting the card......for less even!!!Big Grin

[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

HaHaHa!!! Looks like good ol' Karma bit that guy right in the.....

Big Grin

RE: Help with Reporting an Item on eBay
(07-26-2012, 12:03 AM)Duece215 Wrote: So yes, Jacobystealshome, they can't force anyone to ship just like the state can't force you to pay taxes.
Sadly..the "state" can make you pay taxes, they take property, sell off assets and put you in jail..
No comparison to a real law and the eBay law...
Supreme court vs eBay..interesting thought...