`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 card MICHAEL JORDAN LOT ft / fs

17 card MICHAEL JORDAN LOT ft / fs
i am not a huge jordan collector and i recently realized i had doubles and triples of certain cards. i want to get rid of these as a lot. i don't want to break it up. if interested you have to take the good with the mediocre. if trading i am looking for the best ONE CARD that anyone is willing to offer. if buying just pm me an offer. if this lot doesn't move in a couple of days i'm going to put the lot on ebay with a starting bid of $75. the beam team card has a small crease between the C and the H of michael at the bottom of the card. the cards range in value from $50 to $4. in fact there are: 1 $50 card, 2 $30 cards, 2 $25 cards, 2 $20 cards, 1 $15 card, 1 $10 card, 4 $8 cards, 3 $6 cards, 1 $4 card. 17 cards totaling $279 book value. i hope that a real jordan collector ends up with these.
[Image: Scan-39.jpg][Image: Scan-40.jpg]
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: 17 card MICHAEL JORDAN LOT ft / fs
nobody interested? ............................o.k.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

I"m interested in trading for total D and Living Legends,

check my organizer I have some nice cards there (Jerry West auto, a cool Tayshon Prince auto & more)

i'd give you the whole lot for the west & prince autos.

(07-27-2012, 03:56 AM)oron23 Wrote: I"m interested in trading for total D and Living Legends,

check my organizer I have some nice cards there (Jerry West auto, a cool Tayshon Prince auto & more)
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

im a real jordan collector but only interested in nrmt-mint condition ones so i couldnt use the creased beam team. any teams or players u are looking for? lmk
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(07-27-2012, 10:37 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: im a real jordan collector but only interested in nrmt-mint condition ones so i couldnt use the creased beam team. any teams or players u are looking for? lmk
i'm not looking for anyone in particular. just a nice card or two or some paypal. do you have anything you are looking to get rid of? oh.....you might also be interested in this:
[Image: DSCN1318.jpg]
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts