IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 A&G Case Hit...

RE: 2012 A&G Case Hit...
I want it. Who are you looking for?

I was in Chicago all weekend with my Cardinals hat on. Cubs fans suck (well many of them anyway). I started hating Cubs fans a couple years ago when I was at Giardano's waiting for a table and asked that they put the Cubs/Cards game on the TV. I think the British Open was on and the bartender said - nobody wants to watch the Cubs lose! HA!
This weekend - I heard 20 fans making fun of their team and the what....24-1 shillacking we gave them!

Its still a very cool ballpark though! Too bad they have to put a minor league team on the field every year! Smile
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

(07-24-2012, 09:42 PM)mikeschlueter783 Wrote: I was in Chicago all weekend with my Cardinals hat on. Cubs fans suck (well many of them anyway). I started hating Cubs fans a couple years ago when I was at Giardano's waiting for a table and asked that they put the Cubs/Cards game on the TV. I think the British Open was on and the bartender said - nobody wants to watch the Cubs lose! HA!
This weekend - I heard 20 fans making fun of their team and the what....24-1 shillacking we gave them!

Its still a very cool ballpark though! Too bad they have to put a minor league team on the field every year! Smile
Yeah, Chicago isn't my favorite city. Seems like places like the Twin Cities, Indy, KC, St. Louis are MUCH more friendly in general. Did you see the Cubs scored a run the other night! *pathetic*
(07-24-2012, 09:36 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I want it. Who are you looking for?
Nothing in particular, just a nice RC that catches my eye. Not sure what to figure the value at on this thing. Thoughts?
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Welcome back man! Feel like I haven't heard from you in a while! How's everything going??
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

Depending on what you want, i will take a shot.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(07-24-2012, 10:43 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Welcome back man! Feel like I haven't heard from you in a while! How's everything going??
Going great! Been a busy spring and summer...wife is about to finish nursing school, sold our house, putting an offer on a house today....then heading to Chi-town to watch Friday's Cubs/Cardinals game from a Rooftop. Thanks for the welcome!
(07-25-2012, 07:01 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Depending on what you want, i will take a shot.
I'll trade you my sea monkeys for that Trumbo on-card auto....straight up. :-)

I'd like a shot at it too.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

ck me for it. getting some stuff for 2yr old grand-daughter. thnks. john
main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

(07-25-2012, 09:54 AM)rpspenner Wrote: I'd like a shot at it too.
sorry, didn't see anything.