`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cespedes trade bait... updated org

RE: Cespedes trade bait... updated org
Just in case you forgot what to do with your Cespedes cards.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Alright, last bump before I let it die and start anew.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Got any nice Jeters? I just got word that I got a Sepia Cespedes refractor /75 in a group buy. Shoot me a PM if you have anything.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Nothing ground breaking, but sent you over all the ones I have in my org via trade

(08-25-2012, 08:40 PM)toddaray Wrote: Got any nice Jeters? I just got word that I got a Sepia Cespedes refractor /75 in a group buy. Shoot me a PM if you have anything.

Sorry, I have every single one you sent over except the SP authentic speed.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Haha. Right on. Just got back into things... I am hunting Ebay continually for finds, (example that sepia cespedes chrome that sold for $5)... may have something in the future.

PM me your address and I'll PWE it over to you... have a book of stamps, a top loader and an envelope burning a hole in my pocket. Maybe you'll keep an eye out for cespedes for me in return?

2012 has been rough in keeping up, 2013 will be hell! All those inserts... AT LEAST THEY WILL BE CHEAPER non rookie style!

(08-26-2012, 06:59 AM)toddaray Wrote: Sorry, I have every single one you sent over except the SP authentic speed.