`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its been a while but HAD to post this Beauty!!! JUST LOOK!!!

Its been a while but HAD to post this Beauty!!! JUST LOOK!!!
This is going in the VAULT and never coming out!!! LOL!! And a few other things I've picked up.

[Image: Image16-1.jpg]
[Image: Image17.jpg]

[Image: Image15.jpg]
[Image: Image18.jpg]
[Image: Image19.jpg]
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Its been a while but HAD to post this Beauty!!! JUST LOOK!!!
holy crap....... that 6 auto has to be one of the coolest cards out there. they should make a more modern version though.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

holy crap....... that 6 auto has to be one of the coolest cards out there. they should make a more modern version though.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

wow! what an amazing card! congrats!

(07-22-2012, 04:22 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: holy crap....... that 6 auto has to be one of the coolest cards out there. they should make a more modern version though.
This is the only one of these that I've ever seen and I don't think there is anything else out there with Emmitt, Barry, Jim, and Walter all on the same card. I had to have it!!!

Wow those are sweet! But is that Walter a cut auto? The background on that one is from the passing the torch set. Doesn't make sense to cut an auto from a trading card to make another card.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(07-22-2012, 04:51 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Wow those are sweet! But is that Walter a cut auto? The background on that one is from the passing the torch set. Doesn't make sense to cut an auto from a trading card to make another card.
The cut is from a 1999 PTT so there isn't 100 of them out there anymore!! Kinda made me want it ever more.

(07-22-2012, 04:58 PM)s1020 Wrote: The cut is from a 1999 PTT so there isn't 100 of them out there anymore!! Kinda made me want it ever more.
Wow, how could they do that? I mean they ruined their own print run if that's true. I wonder if it was just another one they had or something not part of the original 100. I just can't see them doing that because it ruins the print run.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(07-22-2012, 06:35 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Wow, how could they do that? I mean they ruined their own print run if that's true. I wonder if it was just another one they had or something not part of the original 100. I just can't see them doing that because it ruins the print run.
They never make "just 100".... back in the day, they had extras signed to use as replacement cards. Playoff usually turns these cards into show promos if no replacements needed to be issued... but in the case of Payton and Unitas (99 Passing the Torch and Gridiron Kings)... they cut up the cards and inserted them into packs... UD did this as well with the 99 UD Ovation Payton auto.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Screw the vault, sell em all and buy yourself a house!
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"