`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini redemptions

Panini redemptions
I was wondering if anyone was having major issues of not gettin the signed cards from the players for 2011. I have had 3 now they couldn't give me them , of course the sent other cards.but it kinda sucks when its for this year.I understand if they were old .

RE: Panini redemptions
I had 2 2010 Dexter McCluster's that couldnt be fulfilled, so they replaced them on their accord with a 2011 Contenders Ryan Williams auto and a 2011 Contenders Delone Carter auto. I wasnt dissapointed or stoked. And they were finally able to get Vince Carter to sign, so I got all 3 in the same week. I have been waiting between 6 months-1 year

RE: Panini redemptions
(07-22-2012, 02:41 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: I had 2 2010 Dexter McCluster's that couldnt be fulfilled, so they replaced them on their accord with a 2011 Contenders Ryan Williams auto and a 2011 Contenders Delone Carter auto. I wasnt dissapointed or stoked. And they were finally able to get Vince Carter to sign, so I got all 3 in the same week. I have been waiting between 6 months-1 year
i am hoping they dont do that to my jake ballard
i got lucky that they sent me a demarco murray and greg little and they sent russell okoung not signed at least its a crown royal gold to 25 so i can get a lil for the unisgned on bay