`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: What is "paypal direct?"

OT: What is "paypal direct?"
Sadly, I am having to sell some PC cards. I just got a message from a potential buyer asking if I accept "paypal direct". Is he just asking me if I will sell my cards outside of eBay, or does he mean something else that I don't understand?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: OT: What is "paypal direct?"
I guess it's just the same thing, only w/o ebay fees. Like you would normally send paypal
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

Well, I told him No, since I wouldn't have any protection if something went wrong, and we wouldn't be able to leave feedback for each other. In reality, I feel like he would "never" receive the card and I would have to refund his money.

You are already missed

You're still covered by paypal as long as you have a dc number. Its like selling a buying on other forums. And if he pays gift then he isnt covered.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-22-2012, 05:29 AM)branesergen Wrote: You're still covered by paypal as long as you have a dc number. Its like selling a buying on other forums. And if he pays gift then he isnt covered.
He must have been thinking of sending me a gift, because he said he would be taking all the risk. I didn't know about my protection if I supplied a DC, but even if I had, it's too late now. I had already told him no. He didn't intend to, but he inadvertantly mentioned he was trying to lowball me when he talked about bidding on the auction.

You are already missed