`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats up folks?

whats up folks?
Was sup people, just wanted to post one more time bfore my move starts in the AM. Been looking for places, packing, working and hearing about my boy Dez thru the grapevine, very dissapointing imo but I will still collect him and I still think he will have a great season. Just wanted to say hey and to let a few folks Chibears, Wendy, Leo & Delpants I will be getting straight with you all in the next 2 weeks. I cannot apologize enough for the delay, the process of moving REALLY sucks. I was hoping to see some grades today but I guess they havent come in yet. Anyway, if you need to holler at me, I will be available tonite and that is it until I get moved and get my electronics setup over at the new house. I hope everyone is doing good and the good thing is, the season is almost here, my son is even asking me 20 times a day, is football on yet daddy?? Cant wait to get settled, talk to you all soon. Smile

JNC
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: whats up folks?
What's up Drew??? Hope all is well... Let us know how the move goes... Talk soon... Glad to see you back on the boards...

James,

Great to hear from ya and good luck with the move. I look forward to your return.

Art

(07-21-2012, 08:36 PM)slotman11 Wrote: What's up Drew??? Hope all is well... Let us know how the move goes... Talk soon... Glad to see you back on the boards...
What up Rynaldo, yeah just trying to get this over with. This whole deal has been a pain in the you know what but it gets greater later they say. Been missing some folks on here, been a regular OCD member for 2 years now and to be out for the last month has been very strange. But looking forward to my return. I looked for a package from you for a minute but it never came, so if you sent, I didnt receive just so you know. but I will update my info later this week hopefully for everyone.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Yeah... Haven't forgotten you.. It's all boxed up and ready to ship, I thought I might need a new address though... Will I??? I will do my best to get it out next week...

(07-21-2012, 08:41 PM)ahvjr Wrote: James,

Great to hear from ya and good luck with the move. I look forward to your return.

Art
Hey Art, thanks man, I havent forgotten about you as well. I am sure am forgetting more but the ones I did list were on my mind. I am glad you are good, i look forward to getting back. Take care my friend.

James
(07-21-2012, 08:47 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Yeah... Haven't forgotten you.. It's all boxed up and ready to ship, I thought I might need a new address though... Will I??? I will do my best to get it out next week...
Yes you will, I am moving from Elgin to Lockhart Tx about 30 miles south of Austin. We almost went back into the city but i love country life now, I cant fight traffic 4 hours a day any more, that is nearly 15% of your life, cant and wont do it. I will give you my new addy soon, I dont even know it by heart off the top of my head yet.

Good luck with the move.....just moved myself, what a pain in the butt......just got to unpack now, man never knew I had sooooooooo many cards .....lots of sorting to do.....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(07-21-2012, 08:48 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Hey Art, thanks man, I havent forgotten about you as well. I am sure am forgetting more but the ones I did list were on my mind. I am glad you are good, i look forward to getting back. Take care my friend.

James

Yes you will, I am moving from Elgin to Lockhart Tx about 30 miles south of Austin. We almost went back into the city but i love country life now, I cant fight traffic 4 hours a day any more, that is nearly 15% of your life, cant and wont do it. I will give you my new addy soon, I dont even know it by heart off the top of my head yet.
Good to hear from you. I lived in New Braunfuls about 9 years ago for a couple of years, its nice down there. Have fun with the move!
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Good luck on the move and cant wait to send you that emmitt so I can finally get the colbert off you lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Moving blows. Hang in and get back on when you can.

Grades on Monday. Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos