`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I can't bust boxes right now...

So I can't bust boxes right now...
because I have no money post-wedding/honeymoon! As a result, I'd love to do some trading and/or selling to get some cash or at least some new cards in my collection Smile

I'm always looking for old-school MJs and Mitch Richmonds I don't have, football/basketball Buckeyes in their OSU uniforms, and at this point I wouldn't mind trading just to get some new stuff to look at/trade again Smile

My org is pretty up-to-date so shoot me some open offers if you see anything you like!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: So I can't bust boxes right now...
Don't forget about me! Open offer still out there... and Congrats again!

I sent it back your way w/ a comment!

Anybody else? C'mon let's trade! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Steve, do you need the Richmond 89/90 fleer RC? I've got a box of that set due in tomorrow and may get a triple of it. If I do and you need it - it's your's. lmk.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-21-2012, 09:07 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Steve, do you need the Richmond 89/90 fleer RC? I've got a box of that set due in tomorrow and may get a triple of it. If I do and you need it - it's your's. lmk.
'preciate it but I have both of his RCs. Thanks though taff! How're things down unda?

Darn cold right now - and it's messing with my back. Other than that.... life's as normal....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Sorry to be a pain, can you post pics of the 1995-96 Finest Mystery #M39 Clarence Weatherspoon and 1995-96 Finest Mystery Borderless/Silver #M39 Clarence Weatherspoon ?
Not 100% on whether I have them or not.
Thanks Smile
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

i have sent a rather large open offer, lets see if we can work something out Smile

(07-24-2012, 10:47 PM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: i have sent a rather large open offer, lets see if we can work something out Smile

You weren't kidding! I actually have a second deal of a similar magnitude in the works, but only a couple of the cards you wanted crossed over, so no major issues there.

I'm also not dead certain I still have (or can find haha) everything you tossed in, but I'll do my darndest to track them down!

(07-22-2012, 06:36 AM)awoj Wrote: Sorry to be a pain, can you post pics of the 1995-96 Finest Mystery #M39 Clarence Weatherspoon and 1995-96 Finest Mystery Borderless/Silver #M39 Clarence Weatherspoon ?
Not 100% on whether I have them or not.
Thanks Smile
Any luck with this?
Thanks
Ant

Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon