`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for quantity, not quality...

Trading for quantity, not quality...
I finished fully updating my Organize this weekend with everything that I have available for trade; baseball, basketball, football, hockey and even one soccer card (2012 Fathers Day Abby Wambach). I'm looking to make as large of trades as I can for lower end cards in the following order:

1. Detroit Pistons
  2. Set Fillers
  3. Detroit Tigers
  4. Detroit Red Wings
  5. Detroit Lions
  6. Detroit Shock

All of my wants are marked in my Organize except for the Shock as those don't seem to be properly marked in the database themselves. I also have all of my Haves marked in my Organize. So if you have a card that falls into my criteria (see below) but it is not in my Wants or Haves, please message me about it (preferably with scan) so that I can determine if I want/need it.

My criteria for the teams I collect. The card has to at least meet one of the following criteria:
  • In jersey/uniform of "the team"
  • Card says the player plays for "the team" or was traded to "the team"
  • Player is in a USA olympic jersey/uniform in a year that they played for "the team"
  • Player is in non team clothes in a product where during that year they played for "the team" but the card doesn't state that they play for any team.

Detroit Pistons cards and Set Fillers come before everything. If I can only get 4 Pistons/Set Fillers instead of 25+ lower end Tigers, Lions, Shock and Red Wings cards, that's what I'm going to do. I've already made a few trades where I've gotten back 200+ low end cards to help bolster my other non Pistons PCs and hope to do some more.

Please send open offers so that I know you've looked at everything I have to offer. There are only a few cards that I have that aren't in the database. Those cards are below.

6 - 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Gold Bordered Retail Exclusive cards (Iwakuma (RC), Teixeira, Lowrie, B.J. Upton, Farnsworth and Russell Martin)
3 - 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Code Cards
2 - 1994 Pro Set Power "Tuff Stuff" football cards (Gary Brown and some San Diego player)

Thank you very much, hopefully we can get some trades finished.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Trading for quantity, not quality...
Sent you an offer, Xstream. I'll put together some more packages for you for your set needs over the next few months when I have money to spare for shipping (for incomplete set needs).

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Much appreciated. I'm in the middle of pulling the cards you asked for, only them of them are "tied up" in another trade. I'll send it over when I've pulled the cards.

Sweet. I'm not telling what the packages will be, but they will definitely be a big help towards some of your incomplete set needs and will also help me clear out some much needed space.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-30-2012, 11:02 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Sweet. I'm not telling what the packages will be, but they will definitely be a big help towards some of your incomplete set needs and will also help me clear out some much needed space.
It will be much appreciated. I'm thinking (only thinking right now) of maybe stopping at the LCS this weekend because I'm going up to Atlanta for a friend's wedding and will be in the area. Depending on which one I go to, I may grab a huge box of commons for $15 (to see what I can fill for my PCs and sets) or if I go to the other, I may try and grab as many set fillers as I can. One of the LCSs is on Beckett Marketplace, so I could create the order and then pay them when I get there. I'll be sending the trade back soon.

You've got quite a few of my wants, if work can slow down youll have an offer from me too Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(07-31-2012, 08:42 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: You've got quite a few of my wants, if work can slow down youll have an offer from me too Smile
How about I go ahead and send you an open offer? Smile

I'm getting rid of all the cards I no longer want to make space. I've been working on building team sets to put on ebay, but I'd be happy to work with you if you're interested. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it. Thanks!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(07-31-2012, 11:15 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I'm getting rid of all the cards I no longer want to make space. I've been working on building team sets to put on ebay, but I'd be happy to work with you if you're interested. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it. Thanks!
You do have some cards that I need though I doubt I have anything you'll need/want for them, but if you can, send me a trade offer. I almost definitely won't have anything for the cards $10 and up. I'm not looking to buy at the moment because like you, I'm looking to make space while helping my PC. Thanks.