`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Purchas Necessary

No Purchas Necessary
After reading the odds on the back of a pack you always see "no purchase necessary, send a 3x5 notecard with your name and blah blah blah to topps"

I finally decided to do this with Allen & Ginter

My question is...do they give you a pack or just one card? I know when my girlfriend sent away for m'ms in a contest she got just a wrapper hahahaha

If you have done this before, have you ever gotten anything good?
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: No Purchas Necessary
You get 1 insert/parallel card, I have gotten the Braves Mascot (Homer?) from 2010 Opening Day, and a Joe Mauer Throwback from 2010 Bowman. I think it's worth the 45 cents it costs
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I have received cards in the mail, not packs. I think they were inserts and once a jersey card.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

That's pretty cool. How long did it usually take for you to receive?
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I tried the NPN thing in the '90's, and it cost more in stamps than anything I received.

I occasionally do them. I think I've received four autographed cards with the best being a Billy Butler auto back when he was really hot. I've received some game used but roughly 75% are base cards.
Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)