`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering..

Just wondering..
Why do people put cards in their organize and list them for trade then when you try to put together a trade with those cards they don't want to include them and say they are part of their pc ?

RE: Just wondering..
I think they do that to rope you in. It's stupid really.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(07-18-2012, 01:55 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I think they do that to rope you in. It's stupid really.
I agree

I had that happen to me, I included some Giants cards and he wrote back that all the ser #ed cards are in his PC..I asked, why are they for trade in ORG and he said that he did not think they were..
Not a clue unfortunately. they do not maintain the ORG or set it up for their personal use and then made it public for trade..
That is why they have a cancel trade button

For some reason certain cards of mine that I have in the org that I received in trade are ending up listed for trade. I have no idea until someone sends an offer. I don't know how this is happening.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I usually try to go to recently traded in my org and delete them as soon as my trades are complete

(07-18-2012, 02:25 PM)Haze28 Wrote: For some reason certain cards of mine that I have in the org that I received in trade are ending up listed for trade. I have no idea until someone sends an offer. I don't know how this is happening.
Keeping up with the recently traded folder is key...
As above, when I get the trade cards in, I place in my spreadsheet for PC and then go to recently traded and remove the cards that are gone and move the cards that have multiple copies back to my active trade folder. My active trade folder is the ONLY folder open to the public..no other used for my personal organization is available for public view.
It takes a few minutes each trade, but I have had very few ORG problems since I started to do housekeeping every trade instead of letting it pile up..it is the OCD in me!!

(07-18-2012, 03:06 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Keeping up with the recently traded folder is key...
As above, when I get the trade cards in, I place in my spreadsheet for PC and then go to recently traded and remove the cards that are gone and move the cards that have multiple copies back to my active trade folder. My active trade folder is the ONLY folder open to the public..no other used for my personal organization is available for public view.
It takes a few minutes each trade, but I have had very few ORG problems since I started to do housekeeping every trade instead of letting it pile up..it is the OCD in me!!
+1
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I ran into this not to long ago. I think they did something to the org or I just missed it before. I always thought that if a card was in a folder that was not marked for public view that those cards were not trade-able even if it was marked as so. Well I had a card marked by accident for trade when it was a PC item in a non public folder. Well someone popped it up in a trade and that is when I found out about my error. I went ahead and gave it to the guy since he wanted it and went back through all of my folders and doubled checked all of the cards where marked correctly.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

By the way, everything in my organize should be marked for trade except for a couple of wants folders.