`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps S2 hanger pack surprise from g/f

2012 Topps S2 hanger pack surprise from g/f
So today my g/f surprised me with the first pack she has bought me. Well, she contributed to the majority of a retail box from Amazon once, but I picked it out and she agreed to use some credit she had built up. She has picked out packs with me before and had varying luck, but this is the first time she ever got them on her own and surprised me and she picked a pretty good pack for being retail.

Notable base:
#396 Yoenis Cespedes RC
#497A Andrew McCutchen
#500 Alex Rodriguez
These were the first 3 cards. I said oh look A-Rod, surprised no one took the pack sooner because it's easy enough to see through. Next card McCutchen (whom she is starting to like because of #22). Right below that Cespedes. I said well so far you picked a good pack. Then I got to the middle which had the Mantle below in the same half.

Inserts:
A Cut Above #ACA24 Mickey Mantle (Cool, one I didn't have yet)
Gold Futures #GF34 Brandon Beachy (Meh)
Mound Dominance #MD14 John Smoltz (Already have)
Gold Standard #GS48 Lou Gehrig (Didn't have yet)
Golden Moments Series 2 #GM39 Willie Mays (Already have)
[Image: badtime.jpg]

RE: 2012 Topps S2 hanger pack surprise from g/f
very cool dude!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

RE: 2012 Topps S2 hanger pack surprise from g/f
She set aside a 2nd hanger pack she had a good feeling about that day. I went to the store today and it was still in the same spot so I bought it as a sign. It had another Cut Above that I didn't have: Matt Kemp and some of those other Gold Standard, Moments, Futures inserts like normal, but better than those it also had a Yu Darvish RC. I had 2 from a jumbo box, traded one, now this gives me a 2nd again so I can keep one and trade/sell this one Smile
[Image: badtime.jpg]