`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some eBay Help

Need Some eBay Help
Most of you are ebay vets so I thought I'd ask here. I bought a card off of ebay on the 5th and the guy said he sent it out. He gave me a tracking number and the tracking number never updated. He said he sent it out like a week ago, and ANOTHER tracking number appeared on there, this one hasn't updated either. So there's 2 tracking numbers that don't work on my page here, and still no card. Has this ever happened to any of you? Maybe the post office didn't get it out or something? Any help on what to do would be appreciated.

RE: Need Some eBay Help
sometimes packages dont get scanned before they get to their destination. about 30% of the packages i send dont get scanned until the end

(07-17-2012, 03:24 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sometimes packages dont get scanned before they get to their destination. about 30% of the packages i send dont get scanned until the end
Wow I didn't know that. Do you have any idea of why there would be two tracking numbers?

The only situation that I had that was like this, came to find out that the seller never shipped my package. This doesn't mean that your situation is like mine. I would give it two weeks from the time that the seller told you that the items were shipped (if in the U.S.) and then contact the seller. I does seem strange for him to provide multiple tracking numbers. Also, make sure that you are looking up the correct tracking company. You may be looking at USPS when it's actually UPS (just something to think about). Hope this helps
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I sent him a message right after I posted this and I just checked and one of the tracking numbers just started working. Looks like he said he sent it out, but didn't, but did after I sent him that message.

I am glad it is working out for you. It is always frustrating waiting for a card that has been "sent". Heck, I have been waiting for over a year to get some cards from someone on the baseball board.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I think sometimes, if they're using pitney bowes or something, they can mark it shipped and not actually hand it to the mailman for a few days. I just realized I made an impulse buy and saw it's coming from freakin Hong Kong. Dumb...

(07-17-2012, 03:31 PM)ShowerSongs Wrote: Do you have any idea of why there would be two tracking numbers?
Sometimes the labels if printed @ home like I do get damaged when printed or there's a mistake in the label "address, shipping date" and the seller has to void it. But the void tracking # is shown until the $ is refunded by paypal, stamps.com etc. A lot of times sellers just print the label with a further date when they are going to ship the package and the tracking is available but not updated until it is received by the carrier (USPS/UPS etc.)