`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Got my grades 2 hours before deadline...lol. Wish i did better though...

Got my grades 2 hours before deadline...lol. Wish i did better though...
Well here are the not so great grades but at least my booklet came back legit. BGS definitely waits last minute last for sure lol. I received the grades only 2 hours left before the deadline. Anywho...

Here we go:

BGS 8 Auto 10

[Image: 06-07-2012031621PM.jpg]

BGS 8 Auto 10

[Image: 02-27-2011051200PM.jpg]

BGS 8.5 Auto 10

[Image: 02-27-2011051528PM.jpg]

BGS 8.5 Auto 10

[Image: 02-27-2011053720PM.jpg]

BGS 8.5 Auto 10

[Image: 02-24-2012021029AM.jpg]

I wish I could get at least 1 BGS 9 or BGS 9.5 lol. Oh well maybe next time. Thanks for looking.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: BGS Submission ?
The day that they receive. Weekends and holidays don't count towards the 20
Also, they won't send you the confirmation email until right before the package goes out which is crap and scares most people lol. Best of luck on whatever you submit!

Its the day after they receive.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-16-2012, 05:11 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: The day that they receive. Weekends and holidays don't count towards the 20
Also, they won't send you the confirmation email until right before the package goes out which is crap and scares most people lol. Best of luck on whatever you submit!
Thanks. I got a "order has been received" email from them July 3rd. My DC# said June 18th. Just wondered which day they went by. If my math is right tomorrow is the 20th day and if my order is not mailed out to me tomorrow Im supposed to get a refund. At least in theory Im supposed to lol.
(07-16-2012, 05:31 PM)branesergen Wrote: Its the day after they receive.
You submit quite often. How many different emails do you get from them? I havent personally submitted cards since 2007 so its all new to me now lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Correction, it is indeed the day after your dc# shows received. That wait is brutal! Lol

Order starts the 19th and the 4th was a holiday. I usually only get one email. You can check your status in the grading tab. If it indeed ships tomorrow your grades may be posted today. Not always but sometimes. If you got the email your due date should be posted.
Manning PC

(07-16-2012, 06:42 PM)branesergen Wrote: Order starts the 19th and the 4th was a holiday. I usually only get one email. You can check your status in the grading tab. If it indeed ships tomorrow your grades may be posted today. Not always but sometimes. If you got the email your due date should be posted.
Yeah I accounted for the 4th. Also since I used the printed form instead of electronic form would it still show up online? Also the email that I received from them did not post any due date. However there is a box with a red X which Im guessing is an error box.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I only use the printed for. I dont know what the red box it. When you submitted you should have given an email address, hopefully the one you use for Beckett, log in, click the grading tab, click order status and your submission should be listed.
Manning PC

(07-16-2012, 09:17 PM)branesergen Wrote: I only use the printed for. I dont know what the red box it. When you submitted you should have given an email address, hopefully the one you use for Beckett, log in, click the grading tab, click order status and your submission should be listed.
DING DING DING!!! Thats why it wont show up. I submitted this current order with my new email address instead of my old email address. Ironically I tried changing my beckett account to my current email address and for some reason it says that email address has already be taken by someone here on beckett. Must be a glitch.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Or you can check it at the top of this page under grading, and my orders. Those dates are always right on.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.