`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Ebay Still Allow you to post picture in the description?

Does Ebay Still Allow you to post picture in the description?
So I was looking to start a few auctions tonight, but things seem to have changed on EBAY. I am trying to add a picture , I have it added it shows up but in top left and you can enlarge...... But the pictures used to come up in the description. How do you do that now? I tried posting the photobucket img link and that did not do it..

HMMMMMMM

Thanks
Brett

RE: Does Ebay Still Allow you to post picture in the description?
The pictures are attachments now. I haven't seen one in a description in a long, long time. Hope this helps.

(07-16-2012, 04:17 PM)athleticsalwest43 Wrote: So I was looking to start a few auctions tonight, but things seem to have changed on EBAY. I am trying to add a picture , I have it added it shows up but in top left and you can enlarge...... But the pictures used to come up in the description. How do you do that now? I tried posting the photobucket img link and that did not do it..

HMMMMMMM

Thanks
Brett

(07-16-2012, 04:17 PM)athleticsalwest43 Wrote: So I was looking to start a few auctions tonight, but things seem to have changed on EBAY. I am trying to add a picture , I have it added it shows up but in top left and you can enlarge...... But the pictures used to come up in the description. How do you do that now? I tried posting the photobucket img link and that did not do it..

HMMMMMMM

Thanks
Brett
Pictures embedded in the body of the text are done with programs like Auctiva, but it costs $ to do that. You can either use the add pictures feature at .15 cents per pic or upload to photobucket & include a link. If you see an auction with embedded pics, scroll down & you'll see the web hosting site the seller uses, I'm not sure of the cost but with all the fees ebay/paypal already get i won't use them.
Normally i pre type ads in MS Word & a picture can be inserted but if i copy & paste to the description box on the auction listing the pic doesn't show up.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Got ya, its ok as long as others are used to it and now were to find the pictures