`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for New ork Jets

Looking for New ork Jets
Im in need of Jets 2012 panini prestige cards. Also looking for Curtis Martin cards.

RE: Looking for New ork Jets
Is base and insert of Martin okay?

Check my org, I've got some Curtis Martin rc's and a few gu cards.

I have Ganaway and Hill (Prestige RCs #257 & 276) plus a team set of veteran Jets.
I need 2x Adrian Peterson, 1x Ryan Grant, and 1x D.Murray. I must get these cards all in 1 shot (or at least 3 of them). I can actually use a 3rd AP (if I can get a Ponder to go with it). I sell team sets, and Vikings are local.
I also need ANY Riley Rieff and McNutt (Iowa boys) from Prestige as well. If I can get them, I will throw in an assortment of 2011 topps chrome refractors, some serial #'d.

(07-16-2012, 01:42 AM)kleinmu Wrote: Is base and insert of Martin okay?
Mainly looking for autos
(07-16-2012, 06:12 PM)hawkeyefan6 Wrote: I have Ganaway and Hill (Prestige RCs #257 & 276) plus a team set of veteran Jets.
I need 2x Adrian Peterson, 1x Ryan Grant, and 1x D.Murray. I must get these cards all in 1 shot (or at least 3 of them). I can actually use a 3rd AP (if I can get a Ponder to go with it). I sell team sets, and Vikings are local.
I also need ANY Riley Rieff and McNutt (Iowa boys) from Prestige as well. If I can get them, I will throw in an assortment of 2011 topps chrome refractors, some serial #'d.
I already have those , and I dont have anything your looking for. thx

(07-16-2012, 01:42 AM)kleinmu Wrote: Is base and insert of Martin okay?
Only base or inserts i would be interested in of martin or any jets wouls be from 2011 panini prime signatures set

I am looking for a team trader, to get more of the stuff I can sell at the local card shows. I wish to trade lot for lot. I can even send first. I have some nice Jets refractors left over from 2011, and I have a decent stack of Jets inserts, maybe a jersey or two. I have no outlet for Jets cards, except Shonn Greene ( ikeep his nicer stuff to resell), so I need to trade away pretty much everything I get of Jets. I sell Iowa Hawkeye Alumni (Greene, Stanzi, Clayborn, etc, I have a list). I also sell Packers, Chiefs, and Vikings.
What I trade away: Everything I get, except loose base cards (full team sets only). I send any/all inserts, jerseys/autos, everything. I do not send duplicates. I would put the duplicate stuff in my sales binders, and hope to see a Jets fan here maybe in the year 2222. I alos break a few sets now and then, and scarf up lots of nicer stuff on ebay, so I would also have the occasional jersey/auto from brands other than the ones I mostly buy up.
What I want:
#1 - Primary want - Iowa Hawkeye cards. Jerseys, autos, and especially serial numbered parallel cards from recent years of topps and topps chrome. Also short-printed RCs (like Mike Daniels upper deck cards), from any sets.
#2 - Packers Jerseys, autos, topps chrome refractors, etc.
#3 - Chiefs and Vikings cards.
Complete team sets are OK, but individual base cards would not be traded unless they are decent RCs.
I dont keep any lists, too much time. I would ship to you, after you get the box, ship to me what you think is fair (we can discuss it more once you get the box). I would trade a bit in your favor also. No extensive detailed lists of cards needed either, except for any of the really nice stuff.
If your interested, let me know, I would prefer to handle it via normal e-mails though. I can start with a small shipment of stuff about any time, and once the 2012 topps and topps chrome gets here, I will be ready for some more.
So far, I only have a person to trade Bills to. I need more traders to be more efficient, so I am trying to make an offer you cant refuse. Doesnt have to be a trade now, either, But I am looking for someone who would be serious about setting aside some of my stuff and doing the trading when it was time. I have started boxes for 3 guys now who just fell off the face of the earth and never got to the 2nd e-mail.
I might be bale to trade you even more if you have another trade partner to supply with cards fo a certain team. Depending on what that team is, I can trade even more in your favor (since you need to trade them again to get your stuff).

(07-20-2012, 06:41 PM)hawkeyefan6 Wrote: I am looking for a team trader, to get more of the stuff I can sell at the local card shows. I wish to trade lot for lot. I can even send first. I have some nice Jets refractors left over from 2011, and I have a decent stack of Jets inserts, maybe a jersey or two. I have no outlet for Jets cards, except Shonn Greene ( ikeep his nicer stuff to resell), so I need to trade away pretty much everything I get of Jets. I sell Iowa Hawkeye Alumni (Greene, Stanzi, Clayborn, etc, I have a list). I also sell Packers, Chiefs, and Vikings.
What I trade away: Everything I get, except loose base cards (full team sets only). I send any/all inserts, jerseys/autos, everything. I do not send duplicates. I would put the duplicate stuff in my sales binders, and hope to see a Jets fan here maybe in the year 2222. I alos break a few sets now and then, and scarf up lots of nicer stuff on ebay, so I would also have the occasional jersey/auto from brands other than the ones I mostly buy up.
What I want:
#1 - Primary want - Iowa Hawkeye cards. Jerseys, autos, and especially serial numbered parallel cards from recent years of topps and topps chrome. Also short-printed RCs (like Mike Daniels upper deck cards), from any sets.
#2 - Packers Jerseys, autos, topps chrome refractors, etc.
#3 - Chiefs and Vikings cards.
Complete team sets are OK, but individual base cards would not be traded unless they are decent RCs.
I dont keep any lists, too much time. I would ship to you, after you get the box, ship to me what you think is fair (we can discuss it more once you get the box). I would trade a bit in your favor also. No extensive detailed lists of cards needed either, except for any of the really nice stuff.
If your interested, let me know, I would prefer to handle it via normal e-mails though. I can start with a small shipment of stuff about any time, and once the 2012 topps and topps chrome gets here, I will be ready for some more.
So far, I only have a person to trade Bills to. I need more traders to be more efficient, so I am trying to make an offer you cant refuse. Doesnt have to be a trade now, either, But I am looking for someone who would be serious about setting aside some of my stuff and doing the trading when it was time. I have started boxes for 3 guys now who just fell off the face of the earth and never got to the 2nd e-mail.
I might be bale to trade you even more if you have another trade partner to supply with cards fo a certain team. Depending on what that team is, I can trade even more in your favor (since you need to trade them again to get your stuff).

well I may be of some disapointment to you because I have just recently started collecting football. This meaning I dont have much in trade. I was a long time Nascar collector and long time before that a BB collector. With that said I have a couple autos and and #'ed par. cards and some rookies but all cards are '12 prestige and bowman. Get me you email addy and we can talk more if your still interested.

O I do have one Ponder prestige card #106

I have just recently started collecting football. This meaning I dont have much in trade. I was a long time Nascar collector and long time before that a BB collector. With that said I have a couple autos and and #'ed par. cards and some rookies but all cards are '12 prestige and bowman. Get me you email addy and we can talk more if your still interested.

OK, For some reason, I didnt get an e-mail letting me know you had replied. I think the "subscribe" button doesnt work, cause I have yet to get a single e-mail letting me know any of my threads had a reply, and there have been a few. Yeah, its hard for me to find anyone to trade team lots with. I dont open enough to be able to have specific stuff people are looking for, but I open too much to trade for a card here and a card there. The tools here are great, but when you get em in in bulk, and ship em out almost as fast, there just isnt any use for it for me